Ninjago+Chima crossover confirmed!

TOTALLY! XD

So far, the Realms that have been discovered have been:
-The Underworld
-The Dark Realm (where Garmadon got his extra arms)
-Chima
-The Cursed Realm
-The Djinn Realm (or Djinnjago)
-Cloud Kingdom
-Ninjago

And if you really want to get into cross overs, Ultra Agents is connected to Ninjago through the Elemental Masters Toxikita and Pale/Invizable. Solomon Blaze, the head of the UA, was also in Galaxy Squad. And in a Club magazine, there was a comic that showed that Lord Vampyre from Monster Fighters was the guy who brought the Buggoids from GS to “Earth.” So technically the Monster Realm could be considered one of the Realms as well.

The Departed Realm is also another realm (from Day of the Departed).

I’m sure someone asked Tommy Andreasen about Tox and Paleman before, and he said that they were simply reused to save time and money.

Honestly, the only things that could crossover with Ninjago would be Chima, and maybe Nexo Knights, and even then, when Tommy was asked about the scene from Ep 54, he said that is was just a joke and that there were no current plans for a crossover.

Your theory on a mass crossover is pretty interesting and I’ve never heard about it before, however, it does seem unlikely since the main reason as to why these would be the only crossovers, is because they were all created by Tommy.

Still though, cool idea :slight_smile:

Nexo Knight is not one of the realms however. It’s name as a realm in it’s show is more based on the medival meaning.

The only LEGO franchise that currently is a realm in Ninjago is Chima (and when you think about it, there are some interesting connections to Ninjago and Chima. Given how the most powerful and wisest beings were the phoenix, who are close in description to the Vermilion Bird. One of the four mythological creatures in the Chinese constellations. Along with the Azure Dragon, the White Tiger and the Black Tortoise.)

1 Like

Very interesting connections indeed. It would be really cool if the show utilised these kinds of ideas.
An alternate question though, does Ninjago take place in Japan-esque universe, or is it Asia in general?

I know that the term Realm was based on the medieval meaning. I suggested it since it was one of the shows created by Tommy, and has more of a chance than any other of the shows.

Tommy has on his twitter said that Nexo Knight is not one of the realms. So unless he changes his mind, it’s very unlikely that you will get to see Clay fight with Laval and Lloyd.

Oh right, I forgot about the Departed Realm. I forgot about Day of the Departed in general.

I get that the crossovers aren’t meant to be anything other than jokes/money savers, but the original post was talking about crossovers, so I decided to go deeper into the more obscure ones (Obviously a Club magazine comic wouldn’t be considered canon).

Browsing through the Ninjago Wiki page for Chima, I noticed that the Chima footage shown in “Curseworld, Part II” is allegedly taken from an episode in Chima’s first season (although I assume Laval’s line was added). So it’s crackpot theory/speculation time!
In the Chima series finale (spoilers), the animal heroes perform a perfect Illumination that solves literally all of their problems. If we were to assume that Lloyd’s battle with Morro actually took place in the earlier part of the Chima story, then the perfect Illumination would not yet have happened.
In the upcoming hundred episode celebration four-part Ninjago event, the destructive oni are expected to be a grave threat to Ninjago. What if the plot of this event unfolds to show that even the ninja heroes are powerless to stop the onslaught. And when all hope is lost, there appears a light in the sky. It’s the Chima realm, manifest as the Mother Sun (like the Preeminent was the manifestation of the Cursed Realm). Out of the light appears the Phoenix. Having just finally perfected the Chima realm, it is spreading its light to the other realms. And in the end, Chima saves Ninjago.

The only foundation for this is a single instance of unverified circumstantial evidence, so I am 95% certain this will never happen. I’d probably be upset if it actually did. Still, it’s fun to imagine, though.

2 Likes

If they ever did this it will probably become my favourite Ninago episode lol.

1 Like