Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

The guy with the Galidor ■■■■■.

I think “Guy” is my new favorite character.

~W12~

Duh! Because in the show, it’s Doomsday comics. And I call myself a Ninjago fan.

seems like there are more secrets in this set than we though:

1 Like

I like how it has more interesting and new pieces, with lower price and much more detailed than the Death Star set (its 300 dollars and yet you get additional 180 pieces, all of which are super useful for anything). You basically have a village set right there.

Also G2 Galidor confirmed.

And Misako best waifu now.

1 Like

There’s been mix conversation of which is one is Misako,

The site didn’t name the figures who’s which, the one with the new hair relatively resemble Claire in the Temple of Airjitzu.

1 Like

Relatively? its basically her down to the same torso printing (which looks like they improved the white printing method)

The second Green one has Slavic influenced patterns on her clothing…swoon.

Also makes sense that the second one is Misako, the share the same hair and she looks like she could be a mom for Le Lyod.

1 Like

I’m really glad 70620 NINJAGO City is compatible with the Modular Building series. This greatly increases my interest in it. The set itself is amazing in its level of detail and has a pretty good price. I love the comic book store and the sushi bar.

Yes, but this is way too detailed and boss to be even compared with the Modular Buildings. It is so freaking detailed.

I am a little worried since NINJAGO City has a “water” base and all of the modular buildings have ground/sidewalk bases.

You can still use it in a city, just make it so that the building faces towards nature and some body of water.

True.

BZPower has finally revealed five official set images of the Lego Ninjago Movie sets! They are so beautiful!
http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=9423

Plus 10 minifigs of the Ninjago Movie CMF series. The rest will come tomorrow!

3 Likes

Pictures courtesy of BZPower, of course.

The Flying Jelly Sub retails at $30 and is Walmart exclusive.
I actually think this is a good price for what you get, considering the usual price of a system set. Looks to be a good army builder type set. Can’t forget the little note at the bottom saying the boat doesn’t float. A man can try.

The Green Ninja Mech Dragon retails at $50 and is available anywhere.
Very good build. The dragon is detailed so well. Don’t really understand the “mech” part, because aside from the 4 thrusters this would pass off as a normal dragon but it’s probably a marketing thing. The minifig selection includes the 3 most important characters.

The Garma Mecha Man retails at $60 and is Target exclusive.
Many have complained about the stubby arms, but I think they’re okay. The right arm is honestly very fitting and doesn’t look bad in proportion, but the Shark Blaster is kind of flat. Would have preferred a Mega-Buster type deal. Everything else is on point.

The Ice Tank retails at $80 and is Toys R Us exclusive.
Probably my least favorite. It’s like a hunched-over turtle with some poorly placed cannon. I would have definitely preferred something like the Bat Tumbler on tank treads with a cannon that pops out of the rear end. The only function that this set has is that the back spins when you roll it along with the cannon. Feels like it’s made just to cost $80.

Destiny’s Bounty retails at $160 and is available anywhere.
The best set out of the bunch. It includes all the ninja, which is great considering it’s price. It surprises me how much this set looks like an AFOL creation, but somehow it’s available for purchase and kids can make it. That’s insane (in a good way)!

6 Likes

The big question; does anyone know when these sets come out? Not to sound selfish or anything, but my birthday is at the end of August, and I’m really starting to want these sets.

Usually the summer Ninjago sets come out in early August, so you’ll probably be okay.

I’ll be getting the Dragon for sure, and I hope I have enough for the Bounty.

I can’t wait to see the Green Ninja Mech Dragon next to my Green NRG Dragon. If there ever was a wave when I wished I could afford the whole thing, this would be it.

Breakfast Garmadon from the Collectible Minifigure series…its the Lobster Loving Batman of this movie.

Also the GNM Dragon has a lot of stickers, like at least 20 or so for the pearl gold and letter details on the slope pieces.

Also I found this image on a Brickset article.

https://i.imgur.com/Xu8SqD0.jpg

Garmadon scares me a lot when he is trying to act normal. (Looks more like Trump Garmadon to me)

Also is that a new torso size we have there, I dont remember that we ever had that smaller torso before, could be useful for kids and stuff.

4 Likes

The Facebook page confirmed that this figure is Misako (and nicknamed Koko):

(also why are post disappearing, they don’t appear as spam)

This should’ve been the Garmadon from the CMF.

5 Likes

Misako has the Aunt May effect where she gets younger with each rendition of the series.

Also fun fact it appears on the Collectible Minifigure package that there will be a Minifigure with Pink hair that will most likely be inspired by typical Japanese kawaii street cosplay.

Like this one:
http://www.tokyofaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/130913-manga-character-1.jpg

4 Likes