Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

What about Jay?

3 Likes

This good? He pointed it out :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway these all look amazing

Well, thankfully destiny’s bounty doesn’t look too different from the set. Cole’s mech looks great though. Can’t wait for the set.

I still wonder how it’ll stand up.

Probably a transparent stand or something. But we’ll just have to wait and see.

1 Like

I guess I know how: I assume there will be two-two little mixel balljoints with longer thin panels or something similar of what Jay’s Jet stand on the front and they would be connected on both side where the wheel connects to the Mech and those could be folded up or down, making the Mech stand. Just an idea. I also Can’t wait for the set. I wonder if we will see it on the SDCC.

New Picture of Ninjago City.

SDCC Promo.

“My gosh L-loyd! Can you imagine how beautiful this city would look being smashed by my giant mech!” -Garmadon

I swear I love this type of Garmadon!

7 Likes

Has anyone heard anything on a second trailer? It seems a little ridiculous we haven’t seen another one by now for the actual movie.

I have a feeling we’ll be getting one at SDCC which starts in a couple of days

2 Likes

You bet we will see the new trailer as well as the Garmadon, Garmadon GARMADON set! For more information, read this article:

Plus here is a video of every non-exclusive set reviewed in one place.

1 Like

Garmadon, Garmadon, GARMADON has already been revealed at SDCC preview night.

1 Like

That Garmadon set sure does look nice, but I’m not sure if it really is worth 80 dollars. Not to mention it’s much smaller than I anticipated.

1 Like

I like it. I think it looks a lot more movie accurate than the mecha man.

The Ninjago City Set is also at SDCC!

11 Likes

It’s beautiful.

3 Likes

I hope the bootleggers don’t get thier hands on that.

Here is an exclusive look of the LEGO Ninjago Movie art.

6 Likes

There’s a video of some of the gameplay. You can hear a bit of Kai’s voice, as well as Cole’s. We also get a hint of what Cole’s mech might look like as a set.

3 Likes

If you payed attention, you could spot Cole’s Mech appearing in it’s actual set form beside Kai’s Mech.

By the way, the second trailer will be revealed tomorrow.

4 Likes

Where’d you hear this? Also regarding the mech, unfortunately we still can’t see how it’s standing up… oh well.

They probably made a pre-order already for this.

http://i.imgur.com/zDYZcSg.png

I think Lego is trying to tell us something…

3 Likes