Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

10 Likes

Well, that was a pretty good trailer. The movie looks just so vibrant. Also, that cat scene gave me a small laugh. A little concerned about the voice acting, though. Franco’s voice is great for Lloyd, but it’s kind of raspy at times.

1 Like

The release date has been extended to October… edit: (for some areas)

There alot going on and I guess the cat is there due to the shark army and laser pointer.

1 Like

Is that Skylor? Well the trailer was interesting. I heard rumors about the cat but I didn’t think it could be real or if it is then Garmadon would team up with the Ninja

i think that might actually be Misako, who i bet will be revealed to be the famous ninja Lady Iron Dragon.

What the… use the spoiler tag man!!!

But yeah I know that is probably Misako.

I think that spoiled a little too much… I guess now we know what the laser’s for. But a fantastic trailer. I’m pretty hyped.

1 Like

Well here is a few thing I noticed:

Lloyd dragon looks absolutely amazing!!
On the flashback scene there is the sushi chef minifigure on the front.
That thing that pushed down Lloyd from the Temple (?) what was that?! I thought it was Jay to save him from whatever but zooming in… It is not.

Also it is weird that the movie is not yet rated but… that thing and that Lloyd is getting a “7 point arm-ripped-off” would make this movie to be taken in a more serious rate level than the previous Lego Movies.

1 Like

i think its the female Shark army general:

It had no eyes… soulless, grim face expression. Did Garmadon fire her also from his Vulcano?

it does look like she was fierd into the Volcano, and based on her eyes and face, she might have lost it. Seriously, she has a Joker like smile on her face.

5 Likes

US Trailer with dancing Wu.

And a brand new Short clip with a better look of the Fire mech and Ice Tank.

4 Likes

I doubt that. They can just put Lloyd’s arm right back on. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

OKEY since Meowthra is a thing, is there gonna be a Dogzilla as well? I mean it would be Mothra vs Godzilla analogy.

5 Likes

And what would be the ultimate ultimate weapon against that? A tiny squeaky toy ball? Make it happen Lego!

More like Dogzilla is going to go against Meowthra once the Ultimate Ultimate weapon fails. And since Doges are better than kattens to their masters, he will obey his master and go defeat the katten that is destroying everything as kattens naturally do.

1 Like

I don’t see how a dog could be less threating for Lego builded city than a cat.

Cats are evil creatures that can barely be domesticated and commanded uppon cause they just do what they want, where as dogs can be trained to behave better much much easier. Plus their are household enemies.

1 Like

Well, cats indeed can make more damage since their “curious nature” orders them so. Yet, dog teeth can be just as harmful for Ninjago City than cat claws.

Again, dogs can be trained to behave better much much easier.