Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

As long as this doesn’t go the way of the Ninjago “movie” mentioned during the bonus stuff of lego movie. Remember that?

1 Like

I’ve decided to add something to the “rules”: Please do NOT respond with a “ruined 4evah” post. Like the JtO pirating topic, this is considered spam. I understand that you may hate the general premise, but please, keep that to YOURSELF.

Thank you. :smiley:

__
PSA created by the anti-spam foundation.

3 Likes

We must accept the possibility that this website is bad at reviews and got a few things wrong. Reread it and you can see the many errors made.

3 Likes

Such as Gardadon.

2 Likes

Personally, I would totally watch THE SUPER-CRUNCHY NINJA SKATEBOARD PARTY MOVIE WITH PRATFALLS SLASH PHYSICAL COMEDY AND CUTE FURRY ANIMALS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE.

8 Likes

As would I, but I wouldn’t expect it to be good.:wink:

1 Like

I’m interested to see how well (or poor) they pull of the high school double life concept. Typically it’s more difficult to apply such a thing into a movie opposed to a TV series, and when it is used in movies it’s only as a setting the bad guys can destroy.

1 Like

"By day, they’re ordinary teens, struggling against their greatest enemy: high school. "

Huh. Well since these rules apply I might have to put some input.
In no way ever was there a reason to make the Ninjas have to go to high school. Really. I assume the high school is going to be the entire premise or some cheesy exposition, neither of which I will be interested in.

2 Likes

I think they were about mid-teens when the show started, but then for every year the show’s been on air, they’ve each aged a year.

Power Rangers: Ninja Force

6 Likes

Or you could’ve, you know, gone with a ninja storm parody or something.

1 Like

ehh the colors on Ninja Storm are very different from Ninjago. The original was almost perfect color-wise.

Is Garmadon confirmed for the big bad?

No, Gadmadon is, though.

2 Likes

Personally I don’t understand the high school thing, but my main question is: will this be LIVE ACTION or animated?

3 Likes

Live action? lol that’d be hilarious, I guess thats possible though.

2 Likes

Lego movie animated.

I’m very excited for this, it’ll be cool to see a new take on the story.

Also, I really dig the logo.

1 Like

I thought it was Gagadon. The Dark Lord of Many Names.

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought of Dragonball: Evolution when reading through the synopsis.
I’m curious to see just how much they do with this continuity, but not so much to buy a ticket to see this movie. If I really want to see it at some point, I’ll wait until it comes to iTunes.

I honestly don’t think it will be that bad, I have faith in the hageman brothers to pull this off, And I hope to see it when it comes out. I just hope they will be able to make it different from every other highschool drama…

1 Like