Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

It wasn’t meant to insult you or anything like that, just stating what’s probably a very common opinion.

4 Likes

I have Master Falls on the way, and I got a Wu…:unamused:

12 Likes

Wu Hoo!
Do you not like it, or something?

1 Like

Looks like there’s a polybag-sized build of the fire mech in the calendar. (From TalkBrick’s video)

5 Likes

I have a hunch that we’ll end up finding polybags of all six ninja vehicles.

3 Likes

Nice Mixel Joints.

http://i.imgur.com/fRA3tsN.png

So the exclusive Lloyd figure will be distributed from a $50 purchase during September 22 - October 8. I can imaging people holding back their order till the 22th to where the Mini Green Dragon will become a freebie with the Lloyd throwin.

5 Likes

If they wait until the 22nd though, they’re still only going to get Lloyd, as the mech dragon promotion ends the day before

Time to dish out 85 bux

I got the Green Dragon Mech, and it is absolutely spectacular. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a Lego Dragon, Ninjago, or sand green.

6 Likes

Yeah, it looks amazing. I’m definitely getting it (but I don’t know when.)

1 Like

I might get it eventually, but for some reason, it just doesn’t appeal to me as much as it did when the images were first released. I do have the Fire Mech on the way, and will probably receive it on Sunday. Can’t wait.

my main reason to getting that set is because of Garmadon.

1 Like

I also got my Green Ninja Mech Dragon and I must say it it the highlight of the wave for me. So many small yet glorious looking details. I can only recommend it.

We got the last four product animations. Kai’s Mech Versus Garmadon’s Mech which got burned. Literally.

Destiny’s Bounty. Will Lloyd betray his friends?

Garmadon’s Mech stikes back.

Manta Ray Bomber.

This will make translating so much easier:

I already translated my Green Ninja Mech Dragon and it mostly only shows “L” on the small little side wings and “LLOYD” on the large side panel and at the neck if the Dragon.

We have a new page with showing 360° of all the sets.

https://ninjago360.lego.com/en-us/index-US.html

Plus a New Poster

5 Likes

That’s my favorite Ghibli movie.

1 Like

New Lego Ninjago Movie Set Commercial.

3 Likes

0:07 who else thinks that holding it like that IRL, with that force, would result in the dragon snapping in two? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just got my hands on a good number of TLNM sets and I’ve gotta say, they’re nearly perfect. All seven of the sets I bought were filled with great functions, minifigures, and builds, all with reasonable price tags. I might go as far as to say it’s the best theme of 2017, if not the 2010s.

7 Likes

I tried it, and it stayed together.

1 Like

Which ones?