Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

What if there was a real vacuum cleaner in the movie and it was known as the “Great Devourer”?

9 Likes

I think little big planet 2 allready did something like that.

1 Like

New Picture from Entertainment Weekly.

And now, the one the only, The Ninjago City Product Animation!

And a New Trailer For The Ninjago Movie Video Game

8 Likes

I just finished the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon today and I didn’t get Nia’s spear piece but instead got a second Cole hair piece.
At least it was a duplicate of the best hair piece. /s

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Jang also got a duplicate of Cole’s hair piece as well, but he still got Nya’s spear.

3 Likes

That’s odd, I wonder why I didn’t get the spear than. Thanks for letting me know.

How did Nya fit her motorcycle in a locker, then get in the locker and on the motorcycle?

I guess she has enough Ninja skill to make it possible. Or she was a stunt.

3 Likes

It’s just a movie man.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The 2018 Ninjago set catalog pictures has leaked on youtube.

I gotta say all of the Ninja they look pretty similar to their Movie counterparts.

Plus We’re gonna get Ninjago Movie SPINNERS!! HYPE!!

7 Likes

Do you know what the video was called? I can’t seem to find it.

1 Like

Lego Ninjago 2018 sets Potwierdzone or something like that.
The images are linked in the description of the video.

I like Lloyd’s car and the villain with the red swords otherwise nothing really looks that interesting to me.

3 Likes

New Lego Ninjago Movie TV Spot! It’s about Nya.

6 Likes

Looks like there’s going to be another Juniors set with Zane. It has Garmadon as the little logo, however the other figure does not really look like something from the film. It may just be for the TV show, not the movie, but who knows.

5 Likes

This

So I just finished Ninjago City.
Man, what a set. Ever inch of that model is filled with something cool, be it a new building technique, LEGO easter eggs, or an amazing function. I don’t know if it’s my favorite set of all time (praise the Disney Castle), but it’s definitely up there.

6 Likes

The voice acting for Nya will take time to get use too… Also the inspiration images shown character like Uni-Kitty, the movie time-line confusing since Lloyd was a ninja from The Lego Movie. If the movie somehow merge with the original Ninjago world, then I don’t mind, as long they pull if off right.

1 Like

Um, the movie takes places in the Lego ( cinematic ) universe, the same universe of the Lego Movie. So it makes sense seeing those characters. In the Lego City set, the young boy minifig has a ■■■■■ with TLM Lloyd on it. I suppose, Lloyd had the same form of the TV Series but just as his TV Show counterpart, he also grew up and changed design since TLM.

actually, there is this explenation. That the Movie verse verion of the Ninja are actually a kid’s version of the main LEGO theme version of the Ninja.

basicly in universe, the movie version of them are just using the newer look from the up coming new season of Ninjago.

1 Like

In my theory, The Movie verse and the Tv Show somewhat sync in time, meaning the Ninja are having the same aging process in both universe. So while in the Movie we see the action scenes, meanwhile Season 8 happens the same time.