Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

If it can stand with its own weight on that one wheel, then this set might be the better mech of the three. Mostly due to the legs having a movable function and since its a wheel, easy for play.

It only depends on the arms and how well they articulate.

3 Likes

Do you, by chance, have the pictures?

Alas, no, but a quick search for Lego Ninjago Movie 2018 sets yielded results.

I didn’t find any pictures of the sets, but I did find the movie version of Cole’s mech.

Try YouTube

Yeah, I forgot to specify that part. Whoops.

The second wave of the Lego Ninjago Movie sets will come out this December. The 2018 Ninjago sets will be from the TV Show.

New Posters

This explains it all:

4 Likes

I found a video with some new images from the movie. Apparently there’s going to be a pink ninja… I tried to translate the stuff on his rode, but all I could make out was an F on the headband, and a C on the torso. From another clip I watched, he was a joke about the “element of surprise”. Not sure if he’ll get any more screen time or not.

2 Likes

New Videogame Trailer

3 Likes

Oh, you mean the Fuchsia Ninja of Surprise? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Does anyone know how I could get a 71019 The LEGO Ninjago Series Lloyd Garmadon, without having to buy 20 minifigures & hoping I get the one minifig I do want?

wait since when was garmadon a ninja

Have you tried feeling the package for the parts that go to the figure? If not, you could try EBaying or Bricklinking the specific figure you’re looking for.

That’s what I’m planning to do, no way am I hunting for 6 figures, I’d be fondling bags for hours.
I’m kinda salty it’s so obtuse to get all the ninja in civilian clothes.

I definitely agree with you. I’d love to see a civilian Kai instead of the Kendo one. Just out of curiosity, which figures are you looking for?

1 Like

I got an extra Sushi Chef, if that’s what you are looking for, @Payinku.

1 Like

@Stuubh

Zane, Cole and Jay, obviously,
Also misako, wu and hood-up Lloyd.

I’m slightly miffed that the misako that comes in Ninjago city doesn’t have the cmf torso considering how expensive it was, and also that it’s the only way to get civilian Kai. (And no, I didn’t buy a $400 set for one minifig, I know that bricklink exists, I’m just sour for other people that it’s only in the biggest set.)

@LeKrahka
The sushi chef isn’t that high on my ‘lego to get’ list right now, thanks for offering though.

3 Likes

What is Bricklinking?

Using this website as a means of shopping for Lego.

A shame they don’t sell the accessories with the minifig I want, thank you though.