Ninjago Movie Discussion (and Speculation) Topic

This is kinda disappointing. I don’t like how exposed everything is, especially compared to the other vehicles. It’s good to see that it can articulate, however.

I’m no longer convinced the Quake Mech is a great purchase because of how terrible it looks from the back, but I sure do like the look of the front.

You misunderstand me. I was talking about the ratchet joint which connects the lower arms and shoulders. I think they should be switching places, giving more articulation to the lower arm. Like here.

You see, it was placed the opposite way in the Video game version of the Quake Mech.

Saw Quake at my TRU. No other sets, though. I honestly don’t know if it’s worth it, but it’s still cool.

3 Likes

And you didn’t buy it?!

No, I didn’t. The mech is really bare from the back, especially for its price.

Garmadon, Garmadon, GARMADON Set.

3 Likes

This set looks so good, but the fact that the legs don’t move at all is pretty dang disappointing.

1 Like

Out of the three lego movies thus far, the Ninjago movie is probably my favorite. My only issue with it, is how little development and involvement most of the ninja had. I found the references to the show amazing. My favorites being Loid’s ring tone being Weekend Whip, and Garmadon getting his four arms because he was bitten by a snake. Jackie Chan as Sense Wu took a lot of getting used to. All of the other voice changes where fine with me, but I felt that Paul Dobson was the only one fit for the role of Wu, and was pretty frustrated that they couldn’t get him for the film. But after watching the movie, Jackie Chan’s voice really grew on me. Garmadon as a character is absolutely amazing. Probably the only case where I like the movie version more than the show version. Finally, each lego movie thus far has had a defining song that I listen to repeatedly after veiwing the film. For The Lego Movie, it was Everything is Awesome, for the Batman Movie it was Who’s The (Bat)Man? and for the Ninjago Movie, its this.

2 Likes

The production page was updated with the New sets.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/ninjago/products

1 Like

Anyone remember that exclusive Lloyd promo if you pay $50 or more at the Lego store?

Well now it’s on Target and it’s free if you pay for a $29.99+ Ninjago value set before Dec.9 :calendar_spiral:

https://i.imgur.com/I7rRa4e.png

Seems like they were overstock to the part Lego have to give it to another retail.

3 Likes

I just finished building the Quake Mech and I gotta say, it is a brilliant set. Its structure is absolute massive and the design is indeed very creative. I love this set so much! This might be my favorite set so far.

3 Likes

have anyone seen this before?

laugh out loud
laugh out loud
laugh out loud
laugh out loud

2 Likes

By the way, we’re getting another massive Ninjago City Docks set next summer. From the leaked catalogue, it’s the last TLNM set Lego’s releasing.

3 Likes

Oh, you’ve gotten my interest. Any way I can find the leaks?

I wonder if it’s made to be combined with the LEGO City Set.

Join the Legoleaks discord. On second thought, you may not want to join; we’re flooded as it is.

(I’m kidding. There’s lots of leaks from a recent catalogue, including the next traditional Ninjago wave (Dragons!). Link on the side here: Reddit - Dive into anything)

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to expand my city with a Docks, glad LEGO is doing it!

I’m just gonna leave this here.

2 Likes

I’ve already seen them, and they were not from the Discord. :stuck_out_tongue: