Ninjago OCs mocs, or what-not?

His story is fine…he just looks kinda…ugh… compared to the rest…

Sorry to necropost, but I cannot believe I forgot my two Nindroid OCs, Nindroid Unit Number Designation 274 and Nindroid Unit Number Designation 385.
http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/95405/14060655521_SPLASH.jpg
385 pictured left, and 274 pictured right.

385 is defined in how he wears more clothes than most Nindroids, having neither of his metal arms exposed, and 274 is unique in his choice of headgear being similar to the Ninja’s own technorobes.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to do a minifig that has a scythe but the blade is a sword piece, two shurikens are slid up the shaft, and a nunchuck attached to the bottom. He would have been a ninja of wind but Morrow happened.

2 Likes

I recently realized that while I started this topic, I never really got around to posting my OCs. I think it’s about time to change that!

Team Redux, The counterbalance

Team Redux was founded during the Overlord’s second uprising by necessity, but has continued as an infamous vigilante force since. Redux was initially formed by a small group of desperate yet skilled warriors sick of having their villages tormented by the likes of the Overlord and his Nindroids. They spent that time period fighting the smaller battles that The Ninja had to overlook in order to focus directly on defeating The Overlord himself, thus liberating multiple towns and loosening The Overlord’s grip on rural Ninjago as a whole.

Since then, they’ve devoted their efforts and resource to preventing further Overlord incidents and aiding with fights against other wrongdoers. They’ve been hunting down(and being hunted by) the remainders of the Nindroid army(How do you think all those nindroids ended up in Cryptarium prison?), had a few skirmishes with Chen’s pawns(before his demise), and took part in an orbital railgun debacle that was spurred on by The Overlord to start with(more details on that some other time).

Here’s the few known members:

Cam

“I don’t know that I should tell you my name, but I will anyways. I’m Cam, and I fight in the interest of peace.”

Cam is an anacondrai who spent all of his life in human society. He was left to rot in the desert at a very young age by the master of fire during the serpentine wars because his poor hearing prevented the sacred flute song from affecting him. Fortunately, a local papyrus farming couple found and raised him, teaching how to effectively live in human society.

As much as he grew to love his foster parents, he decided for himself that he had a higher calling than being just a simple farmer, and set off for a life of adventure. His first(and perhaps most important) goal was to seek out and find Sensei Wu’s monastery and ask to be taught spinjitzu. Still weary from the war and Morro’s failure, Wu was rather reluctant to teach Cam spinjitzu. Wu offered Cam a room for his troubles in seeking out the monastery, but stood by his word until the latter had a chance to prove his purity.

This test came to pass when a band of former soldiers got a little too drunk and decided to rowdy up Jamanakai village. Cam leaped at the opportunity, and somehow managed to subdue the soldiers, despite his lack of fighting experience. Perhaps a combination of Cam’s natural camouflage and their drunkedness gave him the edge, but he managed to take them all down. His crowning glory in Wu’s eyes, however, was not that he was capable of subduing the brutes, but that he did so without actually injuring them or worse. Because of this moral distinction, Wu taught Cam the art of spinjitzu so that he could fight for a positive impact on the world.

After that, Cam lived a vigilante lifestyle; fighting troublemakers and expecting little in return. He would go on to be one of the founders of Team Redux, and perhaps the closest thing to a leader that they have.

Alex

“Balance of darkness is just as important to keeping it from rising as the strengthening of light. If there’s a deficit, the balance will ■■■■■ to fix it. That’s how we’ll get another Overlord if we’re not careful”

Alex is a ninja who dwells on the elements of darkness, shadow, and magic in order to understand them better. Little is known about how he initially became involved with these darker sides of the balance, but he has brought a lot to the table for Team Redux because of it.

As a person, Alex is rather cold. He doesn’t really have much of an emotional attachment to what he does, he just does it because he finds it beneficial to Ninjago in the long-run. It’s been brought into question whether Alex has any empathy at all, but he’s provided no definitive answers. Perhaps he’s a sociopath and has never had any empathy, therefore can’t tell you for sure. Or perhaps he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he did, so he’s locked it away so to speak. Only time can tell.

Tom

“Oh no, this place is not gonna end up like the Fire Temple… Not on my watch!”

Tom is an old-school samurai warrior, part of a dying warrior class in Ninjago. He puts honor and dignity above many things, and thus often plays the role of moderator in Redux’s planning. Whereas his comrades have little to no problem with sinking as low as their enemies in order to defeat them, Tom puts the dignity back into their strategies. His persistence may sometimes lead to less effective results, but he keeps them from going down the path to corruption. He also takes a lot of personal issue with blatant disregard of historical sites and advocates for Redux to put its hand into protecting them.

“The Soldier”

“Ah man, Nindroids again!? I thought we were done with those!”

“The Soldier” is another one of Team Redux’s founding members, and is one of the most field-active members of the team. When something needs to be done, he’s often the first to take action. Unlike many of the others, however, his times in Redux have been his first experiences in battle outside of the Slither Pit spar that earned him his rank(and by extension, nickname). Before the surge, he was content living a peaceful life in the underground serpentine city. He has more than a few relatives there and had little to no reason to even venture out.

It was on a business trip when that all changed for him. “The Soldier” was negotiating trade agreements with Ignacia Village when The Overlord launched his takeover. Knowing that some serpentine would undoubtedly attempt to stop the events of the prophecy of the Golden Master from coming to pass, The Overlord specifically had his Nindroids seek out and eliminate serpentine above ground. “The Soldier” ended up getting caught up in this, and if it weren’t for Cam, he wouldn’t have made it out of Ignacia alive. Ever since, he’s been working with Redux to prevent disasters like that from ever happening again. Still, he does have family and friends that he doesn’t want getting caught up in his work, so he adopted his alias.

His weapon is actually a more compact model of

that he acquired and bit during the Nindroid assault on Ignacia. It can stand up and operate on its own, but he’s also perfectly happy to haul it around with the aid of a small exosuit that he wears on his upper body.

And that’s it for now. What do you think?

P.S. Sorry for the crappy pictures. Had to use my iPhone; my camera is still broken. :frowning:

6 Likes

Best ninjago fanfic.

2 Likes

Nice ill consider makeing my own one

I actually happen to have several Ninjago OCs, and fanon story material, and I’m currently working on some MOCs of my OCs. Once they are finished, I’ll share them. :wink:

1 Like

Wow, I totally forgot that this topic existed. Cheers for reminding me!

In the event of it being revived, here’s some updates to the previously shown characters.
http://i.imgur.com/1k2m2W9.jpg

A lot of character traits and stuff are different… But I’m too lazy to actually type them out.

4 Likes

Shameful :stuck_out_tongue: