Nosebleed-inducing thoughts

We all have those thoughts. You know, the kind that you get when you’re in the shower to long or lying in bed with insomnia. Really deep philosophical questions about the world around us and how it works. Well, I wanted to share some of those with you. Here are deep thoughts that cause me to have nosebleeds:

What if dreams are reality, and reality is a dream?

Am I in the Matrix?

What if I am really a clone of myself, and I am just reliving the memories of my original self before I cloned myself?

What if my life is singular and self-contained, and everyone else Is like a PC in a game?

What if I’m actually in purgatory, and this one fleeting moment is part of my life flashing before my eyes?

If nothing is faster than light, then how did the dark get there first?

Anyways, do any of you have thoughts like these? If so, share them with me!

1 Like

Whew, I thought this would be about a certain other something. I honestly have never had such an existential crisis, although I have always wondered what the world would be like without X item, water, land, California, and other things.

By the way, Ive loved California every time I’ve been, so don’t take that the wrong way.

When you use a towel to dry off, you’re just making something else wet.

1 Like

Guess you just have to wait for Morpheus to come to find out :wink:

Is evil a human construct or is it part of our nature?

Neither. Evil is lime joints.

4 Likes

Is my nose bleeding?

1 Like

“I will have your head between two steamed buns”
“Wait waitaminute”
“Hahahaha!”
nosebleeds

At this time of year, probably.

1 Like

Is Evil even real? Or is it an arbitrary construct given to that which we are just against

1 Like

Evil is live backwards. Live is evil backwards. Just realized that.

That is not nosebleed-levels of deep, it is brain aneurysm-levels deep.

Dude, this question has broken my brain. It’s a strole-level deep thought:

How much stuff can you stuff in a stuffy till your Stuffy’s stuffed enough stuff?

1 Like

Love backwards is Evol, the beggining of Evolve, which is what we do when we love someone, he evolve and grow into a difdwrent person.

But I don’t wanna be a difdwrent person

2 Likes

Easy solution, don’t fall in love. /s :wink:

A perfectly crafted sentence that makes a lot of sense spelled backwards is Esnes fo tol a sekam taht ecnetnes detfarc yltcefrep a. And that makes no sense. Which the original sentence did.

I think I have found the gateway to a parallel universe, and it made my already bleeding nose spread to the rest of my head, making it implode and create a black hole that is engulfing the world as we speak. The end times are near, do not struggle. All hail our new nonsensical overlords.