Nytron-no-jaw

This rakshi headed creature who lost his jaw, now replaced by an artificial one made of iron. Then he lost more things in battle. But that gave him benefits.
Nytron is the single remainder of his species. A super blaster is attached to his hand. He fought in many battles and now he wants to fight with even powerful Toa to receive glory…

8 Likes

other than the fact that he is a little skinny and his color scheme is scattered… it’s a good idea, definitely worth developing. I like the head.

3 Likes

The colour scheme’s a mess and the build’s disproportionate and basic, but it’s an idea worth developing.

3 Likes

I like the concept idea and his arm looks way cool. I like the two finger claw he’s got going on.

If you’re interested in developing him keep adding some beef to his build as you get the parts! Perhaps when possible swap the brown for red and that should address some the comments above on coloring. Looking forward to seeing how you continue with him!

1 Like

The head and blaster are cool ideas. Everything else doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

The only good thing about this moc is his head. but i do like the design. The color placement needs a lot of work though

1 Like

The head design is kinda wonky imo. It doesn’t seem to look good in most angles

1 Like

I see that most of you like the head but you think he need more work in general. I will update him, and maybe let the original head. thanks!!