Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

i used to own a Bionicle Metru Nui bed sheet.

don’t know if i still have them…

who makes a 20cm ruler?..

7 Likes

Who makes a Bohrok VHS?!?!?!?!?

#(Conspiracy Intensifies!!!)

11 Likes

The thought behind the calendar is great, but look at the minifigs in the front.

20 Likes

“I’m gonna kill you, bikini lady…”

22 Likes

You just had to make it creepy as heck.

4 Likes

On that Bohrok tape is info about them.

2 Likes

Looks like a rejected Chima Legend Beast.

4 Likes

when i was two or Three i was a huge fan of the lego duplo bob the builder sets

2 Likes

Hero Factory, we keep you dry

31 Likes

When she asks if you have a tattoo

I’m sorry

7 Likes

I actually have that, well I have the figure and the wheels for the skateboard, but I’m missing the board and the stick thing that he’s carrying. I also have the hockey and soccer players. It’s fun to remember the times when McDonald’s gave us pieces that are compatible with normal Lego rather than the stuff that they give now.

LEGO you’re a bunch of liars. I’m staring at two beautiful Kronkiwongis right now.

20 Likes

I’m not a fan of the Bionicle Happy Meal toys, but I gotta commend the effort of them making the limbs trans and co-injecting red like the set rather than just painting red over white :thumbsup:

He’s like an ice or cystal-bug. Full review of the 2008 happy meal toys here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8xRouscx_g

7 Likes

Just like our characters and plot. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Does this count?Is this obsure enough?

18 Likes

Does that still have the URL link for Bionicle.com on it? Why would that be on a commercial product designed to be kept in someones bedroom, only to be seen by them and a couple of other people.

2 Likes

Not “Bionicle.com” but “www.bionicle.de”.
And to answer your questions: I have no idea.

1 Like

Walmart used to sell these value packs years ago. I got this one as a kid. It came with a nice little table and two GL green baseplates that fit on top of it.

19 Likes

was this already shown?

5 Likes