Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

No only Nuju and Vakama got wearable masks. Hordika Whenua got a wearable mask along with Vakama though

1 Like

//#bringbacktechnicfigures

3 Likes

To be honest, I thought those were actually kinda neat, even if you can’t use them for much else.

1 Like

the technic minifigure’s were so neat. They’d be worth at least a reissue for a Technic anniversary line

1 Like

And they say LEGO is only for kids…

11 Likes

That has to be a an employee exclusive. If it’s not I am going to be extremely confused.

6 Likes

This

10 Likes

I have that thing, I wear it during DnD to cosplay as @Political_Slime.

8 Likes

Based

3 Likes

I own the Vorox version of the camera, got it a few months ago. I still have to test it out though.

• Maniac4Bricks

Me. I bought that a few years ago. Still have it sealed but somewhat damaged in package. No I don’t know why it was made, but I bought it for the absurdity of it. And to add to other things full of Bizarre LEGO.

@DFH Update: I also have the Tuma camera too. Both that and Vorox I’ll need to open and test. Hopefully I come back with results soon.

@BioKnight A few months ago I finally got some pieces and a figure from the DUPLO Little Robots line. I’ve seen the Nesquick Rabbit for sale but he was almost $100, like wow he’s risen over the years.

4 Likes

I actually have almost the entire line and the full set of figures. It’s one of the few lines outside of Bionicle to use flat dark gold.

7 Likes

same photo

3 Likes

my fried that is a six year necropost

4 Likes

Such is the way of this place.

3 Likes

This is the way.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Is that official? It looks great!

1 Like

Yep. Apparently the other heroes and monsters also had combo sets, but they weren’t released in america.

2 Likes

I’ve got the Jack Stone movie on video cassete, it’s not that obscure nor ridiculous (honestly it is very ridiculous, but fun for the target audience I guess) but still worth a mention.

5 Likes