Official BIONICLE: Journey to One Discussion Topic

If it is, it would be made up of Mask Maker Vs Skull Grinder, Tahu Uniter, Ikir, and UtD.

He also listed Umarak the hunter and I think maybe onua.

1 Like

Great.
One out of all of those I have.

I loved the visuals.

The action was pretty good.

The dialogue and references were great.

I’m still mixed about the ending.

And I still had to talk about it on a podcast.

2 Likes

You and me both

Did anyone else notice that one of the Masks above the doorway in Ekimu’s forge was the winner of the Mask Maker contest?

8 Likes

Play JTO in Audio Description mode once. It is hilarious. But it’s not as hilarious as this.

8 Likes

The six main characters are actually refered to as the “Mane Six.”

Oh that reminds me…

22 Likes

Wooooow.
That’s just…
No.

Well, I have none of those sets, so I’m screwed

1 Like

I only have UtD.

Does anyone else think that Pohatu was supposed to have more focus on him given by the poster? 'Cause I did.

Ya know, after getting over the initial shock of the cancellation, and having time to re-watch Journey to One, I have to say…These Toa–the G2 Toa team–are by far the best Toa in BIONICLE.

[spoiler]They literally sacrificed themselves to banish Makuta forever. This wasn’t like the Toa Metru who just gave up their power…these Toa gave up THEIR LIVES to save Okoto.

And in their fight against Umarak, they kept on fighting. They had no weapons or powers, but they were willing to give it all their effort. Onua even said that they would fight “forever, if that’s what it takes.”[/spoiler]

I swear, these six Toa are going down in my book as the greatest Toa team. They embodied what it means to be a hero.

26 Likes

Seems like Matoro just got replaced.

3 Likes

That happened a long time ago.

[spoiler]for that ending

While I agree that the sacrifice was wonderfully done and very noble, the Toa didn’t actually give their lives to save Okoto–it was stated by Izotor that they will return when needed. More like they sacrificed their physical bodies to save the island. Still, quite a sacrifice, and done without hesitation. It really does remind me of Matoro. :sleepy:

Oh, and:

“Do you knoooooowww…what it takes to be a heeeerrro?”

5 Likes

Matoro and Jaller (who was willing, but never actually did) just got replaced.

13 Likes