Official BIONICLE: Journey to One Discussion Topic

They took their place among the stars.

Probably a red one

14 Likes

The red one, blue one, green one, yellow one, purple one, and light blue one.

So was this, but what a twist! There are actually more starts than the Red one.[quote=“RaptorTalon, post:1475, topic:19591”]
What would they all do?
[/quote]

I dunno (dont know why you ask me for all of that).

1 Like

It was a G1 joke[quote=“TeslaEffect, post:1474, topic:19591”]
So was this, but what a twist! There are actually more starts than the Red one.
[/quote]

What would they all do?

4 Likes

Apparently Lava Beasts don’t need wings to fly.
They can just hover in the air…
Lewa and two Lava Beasts are dueling and the Lava Beasts are just like walking on air without moving their legs.

EDIT: Onua talking to Ekimu.
William Jordan talking to… William Jordan.

6 Likes

I feel like magic air-walkers sounds better to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

something i found funny is that when the storms beasts on the bridge were destroyed, the water traps where moving away from the beast masks instead of towards them, and then you have the storm beasts reformation again, making it look like they don’t need any traps to reform back.

2 Likes

Or the Water Shadow Traps used their sonic speed to dash forward within a second.
We know NOTHING about their abilities, might as well make up the most ridiculous stuff.

2 Likes

Speaking of Shadow Traps, its beg the question, what about the ice, stone and jungle traps? They dont get turned into anything, they dont even appear in the second half. I also find it odd that they used a water trap fro storm beast even though hes an “ice” villain.

Im guessing Umarak personal shadow trap isnt canon either, I cant imagine any situation where he would need to shed some armor for one weak trap when his bow can shoot 6 of them out whenever he wants.

7 Likes

Probably an added non-canon function just for the sake of it.
Like Tahu’s giant sword staff lightsaber thing. Or Lava Beast’s blade sword wing wrists. Or Storm Beast’s tail being part of combat. Stuff like that.

4 Likes

yeah, I was mildly disappointed you couldn’t make a powered up shadow trap from Umarak the Destroyer with a neon green eye, that would have given umarak a function that wasnt “DOOM CLAWS”

1 Like

But Umarak already has his DOOM SPIKES.
And his DOOM WAIST SWIVEL ARTICULATION YEEEEESSS WAIST ARTICULATION OF DOOM!!!

But yeah, a powered up Shadow trap from UtD would’ve been cool. And if you could give it Umarak’s arms, it would’ve been very scary. Little shadow trap with GIANT DOOM CLAWS

2 Likes

Had that been an option the toa would have lost the second they came into contact with Umarak. Umarak could have just gone for a little stroll to the mountain if he left that unearthly thing behind to face the toa.

2 Likes

Just an interesting detail I noticed…the Okotoan’s catapults have giant shadow traps used to sling the boulders

23 Likes

This makes me wonder why there was no Jungle, Stone, or Water beasts. (Or what they should be themed after)

4 Likes

The realistic answer? Because there were only five sets planned. In world answer? No idea. I think, realistically, that Umarak would have risen those types of beasts as well…considering he had the shadow traps for those elements.

5 Likes

The villagers look really cool in that style. If there’s ever an Okoto Online Game, I would love to play as one.

2 Likes

Umarak just too lazy I guess.
I mean it took him like 2 seconds to create beast-creating vortexes of elemental power but priorities I guess.

something i would like to have seen be released by LEGO would be a blooper video of the JtO episodes, like what Chima did:

or how Disney and Pixar did it:

Just imagine it for a second.

10 Likes