3 Likes

Kopaka: Points to the skull warriors and spiders “I didn’t slip”

5 Likes

Kopaka slips off his ice path in Episode 1

Kopaka: I didn’t slip.

1 Like

“That’s bad”

1 Like

now i want to see someone make a fan made blooper moment.

I believe at that point it would just be an abridged series.

yea…the ending could’ve been this.

1 Like

I think Onua has become my favourite Toa. It’s interesting how in this scene (after getting thrown to a wall by Umarak) that he turns around to glare angrily at Kopaka, almost as if wanting to throw a punch at him when he says “it’s too late”. We know Onua rarely gets angry, even against enemies (even hoping Umarak would switch sides), yet he gets ticked off when others around him are willing to surrender, when he clearly said that they would fight “forever” if that was what it took to keep Makuta from emerging. Lewa was right; he was the most competent to be leader :stuck_out_tongue:

27 Likes

But… red people!!!
/s

Yeah, if they were led by Onua, he would’ve shown them the light. Of teamwork, friendship, optimism, and… Onua stuffs. He had a cheerful attitude, and knew the costs, he even attempted to reason with Umarak, if he was still in there.
Alas, Umarak is RIP.

9 Likes

@Rockho Kopaka: “Oh s****”

4 Likes

He even said last year in episode 18 that they should keep fighting as long as they can ( maskless, against Skull Grinder ) #Onuaforleader

8 Likes

Yeah man, Onua seems to take things the most seriously and actually tries, unlike his teammates who seem to give up whenever their backs are to the walls.

6 Likes

heh, instead of a dragon shaped constellation they instead make a constellation in the shape of the three virtues.

You know we should make a How Bionicle the Journey to One should have ended I’ve had some clever way on how it should have ended.

2 Likes

It should have ended with four more episodes, Makuta coming back and the stupid prophecy should have never happened, we should have gotten a awesome fight between Umarak and Ekimu, and Agil should have actually had a reason to exist, or should have never existed at all. Ekimu should have been upgraded because of his mask. the Toa should have fought Makuta in a massive all out battle, then taking him out 01 style.

5 Likes

While I was considering more of an comedic tone like the actually HISHE.

3 Likes

20 Likes

Yeah, I’ve already listened to those tracks, and I loved the Toa’s theme.
Makuta’s one sucks though :unamused:.

4 Likes