Official LEGO Ideas Discussion Topic

Here’s your place to talk about LEGO Ideas, both with campaigns you find interesting and the sets that get past the review!

7 Likes

The project I followed most- Space Marines (it spawned its own sub community) didn’t pass and the one ideas set I have wanted- Exo Suit went to temporarily out of stock before I could get one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like in their transition to the ideas platform they made it so people 13-18 can vote and create. I feel the year deadline hurts original (without existing fan bases) ideas though.

3 Likes

There’s a year deadline?

1 Like

Since Ideas became the site for it there has been a 365 day deadline (but all ideas from cuusoo kept their votes and got 365 days from the new site’s start).

1 Like

That’s stupid.

The one advantage of it is it weeds out very unsuccessful projects (like boring ones made in ldd).

3 Likes

Now we know WHY they never accepted BIONICLE projects…

3 Likes

You can’t call it offic- Oh wait.

Anyways, I do like the idea of Lego Ideas, but I disagree with their choices. For instance: They rejected the Space Marines line, THOSE CONCEPTS WERE FUDGING AWESOME

3 Likes

Lego TRON? Eh? Yeah? Oh well, I guess since Lego and Disney seem to be collaborating often these days, there might be an official line when the third movie comes out.

My last hope. T-T

4 Likes

Lego The Adventure Time Project.

Seriously Lego? WHY-

1 Like

The only LEGO Ideas sets i’ve gotten are the BTTF set and the Village. The only problem I have with them is that they only bring out one set … I want more of BTTF! Not just a £40 set with 2 figures!

Oh and … the big bang theory LEGO set … no

1 Like

Sorry, can you jog my memory of what this acronym is? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Back to the future :smiley:

1 Like

Ah. Thanks.

If we do get Lego TRON, and maybe also when the Daft Punk Ideas project comes into fruition

Maybe we can get a fig of the guy from the Derezzed video.

Because, I mean, it’s a Daft Punk Tron Inspired Knight! It’s like it was made for me or something. ;_;

4 Likes

Yeah… Tron’s not happening. Lego already passed on making sets for Legacy, and the TV show.

1 Like

Dat sequel tho

So yeah. Used to be really into Ideas when it was CUUSOO. Now I don’t really do anything.

That does it! If Lego won’t cater to my own personal needs then it’s about time that we the people expose them to the truth! I’m a Lego Tron activist and I encourage my brethren to join me in the righteous cause of spaming emails and putting the capitalist demon swine that is Lego in its place. WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

This message is endorsed and approved by the Lego Tron Activists and the Bring Back Lego Tron Even Though It Was Never a Thing Group (TETIWNTG)

3 Likes

Hm… Lego Disney Princesses?

But seriously, why not a Lego Disney theme, with set versions of stuff like Lego Aladin or something?

2 Likes

Here is one of my two current projects. The Karate Kid!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/74712

@Kahi
Is this acceptable in this topic?

3 Likes