Official LEGO Ideas Discussion Topic

boooooooooooo, hissssssssssssssssss

Pictures of the upcoming Sesame Street minifigures have leaked online, and as predicted, they use molded heads. Not only that, but LEGO Ideas have also updated their policy, stating that they can now produce new molds for LEGO Ideas sets if they consider it necessary.

I kinda felt that was always the case, they just put it as a flat no in the rules to stem the flood. Now that they’ve had to, they adjust the rules.

1 Like

would this be the appropriate topic to plug other peoples’ builds?

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

There is still a chance to get a 20th anniversary Bionicle set!

You can vote for a classic Lego theme to be represented in a set for Lego’s 90th anniversary here. We need as many Bionicle fans as possible to vote in this!
We have just under a month to gather as many people as possible if we’re going to beat themes like Classic Space.

3 Likes

I’ll give it a try, but considering the other themes, chances are low. AFOLs want pirates, castles and space themes for years. Together they most probably will outvote Bionicle out of the top 5.

1 Like

It’s problably worth making a seperate topic.

2 Likes

Hey, never say never. Obviously nobody should be putting all their chips in on this, but let’s not cast judgement just yet.

2 Likes

We got 10K people to vote on Sokoda’s little turning diorama thingy which went nowhere but it still turned heads

If we believe in ourselves and in each other and also flood every known portion of the Bionicle community with this, we can succeed in making LEGO aware of something they’re already aware of

Go vote BIONICLE for the 90th anniversary #B490

3 Likes

We got the 10k really fast, too. Who knows what we could get in an entire month?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Lego is already aware of the AFOLs’ desire to have classic Space, Town, and Castle themes, too. I don’t know how Pirates will fare in this contest, since we just got that Ideas set last year, but I guess time will tell.

And for reasons beyond our understanding, were split into subthemes. Unless those fans can communicate and unify their expression through a single theme, I think BIONICLE will be one of the highest voted categories. So it comes down probably to whether or not there’s a rallying group for those fans as much as the BIONICLE community has had for years.

1 Like

Again, round one will probably be either an Adventurers or Bionicle sweep, then round two they’ll have to face whatever Space/Castle subthemes make it through.

3 Likes

This was

a joke

please laugh

2 Likes

Well…yeah, but I’m being serious. If Lego’s holding this contest of sorts for the AFOLs, then it stands to reason that they’d choose the themes that they know the AFOLs like. If the voting options consisted of themes like Slizers, or Chima, or, Mata Nui forbid, Galidor, then this campaign would not spark any fervor.

1 Like

Classic Space will win, but we’ll get an Aqua Magna sticker as a consolation prize.

2 Likes

no

Jokes only laugh now or get banned from the ghid fanclub

AW YEAH
The war’s worth fighting boys

2 Likes

I visibly shuddered.

I did not know such a horrific punishment truly existed.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize you had a fanclub. Just goes to show how ignorant I am.

And if not laughing at one of Ghid’s jokes gets one banned, I’m frightened of what could happen to me…

I made an account two days ago, but I still can’t figure out how to change my profile picture.

1 Like