Official MNOG: 1.5, The Bohrok Swarms Topic

#BBMNOGOPF
That’s right I used letters to abbreviate numbers, deal with it. Rolls right off the tongue

2 Likes

please learn flash :sob: where is nuparu77

1 Like

Your MNOG 1.5 is dead, son. Accept it.

6 Likes

:pensive: :rage:

1 Like

:thinking: where are the other chapters :thinking:

6 Likes

he gave up, I do not know where Nuparu77 is maybe this topic should be closed? It’s outdated and will ever be finished although I want MNOG 1.5 even it is incomplete but [quote=“Indigogeek, post:1, topic:3498”]
75% done with chapter 2.
[/quote]

75% has not been done all I see is Midak taking a nap.

1 Like

Huh, wait, I actually found it! It was on my desktop the whole time guys, my bad! :slight_smile:

/s

10 Likes

Did you also find the lost Bionicle: the Legend of Mata Nui on your desktop?
/s

4 Likes

:disappointed::unamused: Not funny just please upload Chapters 3-9

1 Like

In all seriousness, I’ve explained a few times on here why it’s quite difficult to “complete” this project like you want on my own. Nuparu and I are still in contact, and soon I’ll be learning a bit more about flash from him. Right now this is more of a side project/hobby I have, that I’ll try to work on if I’m extremely free. Don’t go expecting such grand things as “6 chapters” from me however, as I have a job and am a college student, life is quite busy.
If you really want to have a better understanding of the difference between me working on this project and, say, Templar studios creating Mnog I/II, here it is:

Templar:
Large group payed to program, make art/backgrounds for, and create MNOG

Me:
A college student with next to no flash experience, who is doing all of those things for free, on my own

So if I have updates, I’ll be very happy to share them, but you shouldn’t expect that much

10 Likes

I’m sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

Dang Im here in 2020 following along and since there hasn’t been an update in forever I take it its officially dead?

5 Likes

I have a copy on my computer, and it captures the feel of the original game incredibly well, it is a shame that no progress has been made.

3 Likes

I really liked this. Shame it quit development.

1 Like

This is epic, keep up the good work
-Indi’s roommate

3 Likes

Is there any ways how to revive this game? I was really looking forward to it when it was first “released” and when I found this topic I started to have hope that it will eventually be finished one day.

2 Likes

This is a heck of an effort. I started playing it a few years ago and I will do so again soon. I imagine at this point one decision before continuing would be whether to stick with Flash or change to a new engine? (which in itself would probably entail a lot of work).

Either way, appreciate all the work that went into this.

2 Likes

At this point it would have to be a new engine, Flash is deader than G2.

2 Likes