OFFICIAL RPG ARCHIVE

I might as well add this since it’s being discussed…

“Frontier: An Okoto Space Roleplay” by myself is absent from the list, and I don’t really care about it being archived as much as I do about using it for reference/possibly ‘rebooting’ the format.

Done deal, tis on the list

Hello. Is it at all possible to add the first part of Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age to the archive?

I done didly did it

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

Part II has been added to the Archive and the RP topic has been closed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If it’s recover-able, do you think you could put Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang into this list? I want to be able to access it to see what I can improve on in terms of potentially GMing an RP in the future.

1 Like

Added to the list!

1 Like

Thanks, Kini. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day.

If possible can you put Reclaiming Iden Nui on here, I’m thinking on looking back through and taking what I can and learn from it. So I am prepared to be a better GM in the future.

Done diddly dun dealio

1 Like

Can you add my two RPs? I kinda want more people to see them…

The Archive is intended for people to be able to look back on their or others past RPGs and have some nostalgia. I won’t be adding DOA RPGs or those that haven’t even started yet.

~Hawkeye

6 Likes

Ey, I have an RP that I asked to closed, titled “The Last Resistance (Space)”. But now, I can’t find the topic anywhere on the message boards. If the topic was unlisted, do you think you could try to find and recover it, and re-list it for the public?

1 Like

Fun fact, not only is it not closed, it’s listed too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There’s a RP i kinda want to read, it’s a bit of an old one, I believe it’s called “Every New Beginning”

If you can remember who made it that would help me immensely. Long story short but deleted/hidden posts are sorted by name and I can only access them through a search of a user’s history.

I think it was Nyran, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Hi. Again. I was wondering if you could archive the signups and role playing topics for an RP called “2059: Big in Japan”?

So it’s officially over?

1 Like