OFFICIAL RPG ARCHIVE

Sorry for the delays, I’m having a really hard time finding it and my schedule doesn’t exactly allow me to go on a deep dive. I’m gonna keep an eye out for it over the weekend and see if I can bring it up, but sadly I can’t promise anything right now.

Done Deal

2 Likes

Hi.

I would like to request “Conduit: Race for Power” by myself be added to the list.

May she rest in piece.

7 Likes

Could you also archice that RP’s signup topic? I want to reference from some characters that I signed up.

No…

But it didn’t die, you just didn’t end it!

I would rather sloppily end an RPG and wrap it up then leave it to die

It was wrapped up

Or at least I tried to before the ending was hijacked. As such, I’m ending it now.

2 Likes

Oh yeah…

Before the whole evil mummy CIA Ankh thing and I tried to make Kyro Indiana Jones

Sorry. I just wanted to ensure that Justin’s origin story would officially be established somehwere is some RP, even if it wasn’t technically “canon”. Besides, this ides had been planned for months, and I couldn’t really find a good oppurtunity to do it at any other time in the RP.

Don’t worry! I kinda screwed things up too

It is done :smiley:

1 Like

Yay!

Thank you.

Could you please find the signup topic for an RP by Omega_Tahu called “The Experiment”, and archive it to this topic?
And can you also do the same for “Chaos Creation” by Runa and “Self Moc Actual Roleplay” by DG_Eddie?
@Kini_Hawkeye

1 Like

Sorry I missed this for so long D:

I’ll take a look this weekend and try to hunt all those down!

1 Like

So…how’s progress come along?

Sorry, I’m the worst. I got super busy and haven’t even turned on my computer at home since I got back from Brickfair lol

All three are now up and working on the archive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add in the signup for Spacial Reality(by me)? A link to it is in the first post of the actual RP topic, but it says the page is private when I clicked on said link. Would you be able to fix that?

2 Likes

Done. Topic was deleted so I undid that.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly!

Hey @Kini_Hawkeye just wondering if you could possibly add the Original Tale of the Timberwolves RP (it’ll be from 2016 if that helps) thanks in advance

Sorry for the suuuuper late reply,

I’ve been digging and I can’t seem to find it. I see the '17 reboot, but not the original. Do you remember off hand who was running it? might help me see if it’s still live/hosted on the boards.

It was ran by me, iirc it was closed in 2016 as well, idk if there was a major boards update since then

1 Like