Official "Show Your Bionicle Collection" Topic

Oh wait, now I see him.

He really blended in with the Uniters :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah I’m rearranging stuff cause I never liked him there haha

1 Like

Try posing them so that their weapons are facing outwards, towards the viewer. And some can be posed sideways, looking over their shoulder.

1 Like

Is there anyone with a complete G2 collection (including the uber expensive Gali mask)?

1 Like

I think @Eljay may be the only one but I cant be sure.

No, he isnt, if he was he would have made a review of the mask by now.

1 Like

http://i.imgur.com/IGK46vJ.jpg

As I said about a week ago, review coming this month.

5 Likes

When and where did you say that?

Anyways,can not waits now.

“Look what I got today!” topic. =P

1 Like

Oh thats why, I dont go there at all. Should have been here as well. (Also where is the MoCr and cape polybag thing in the picture)

As a matter of fact, you should show off your collection LJ, ether by pictures or video.

Unless you want to wait until you review all the recap review sets :T

That polybag… Is incredibly irrelevant to me. Nothing super exclusive to it, and I have no use/interest in the cloth thing which isn’t really a piece. All the ones released in 2015 are exclusive mask recolors which are actual pieces.

And yeah, I’ve made it a point to wait until the final Recap. It’s gonna be worth it cause everything will be in one place. After that, I’ll release pictures. =P

1 Like

“Eljay’s Recent Review: All the stuff that you guys don’t have.”

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

You should do an hour long tour of your collection. It would be nice to see where and how you display it all in somewhat direct way.[quote=“Invader, post:95, topic:5551, full:true”]
“Eljay’s Recent Review: All the stuff that you guys don’t have.”
[/quote]

Yes, but only if he has the Platnum Mask of Light and the rest of the Gold Mask bunch. Ill laugh if somebody gave LJ the golden Mask of Jungle.

I don’t have the rare masks, but once I collect enough money over the summer I should be able to complete my G2 collection thus far.

Will we ever see a 100% complete collection for both G1 and G2, that would be museum worthy.

IIRC, @Scarilian does.

I have all the current G2 sets and masks - only missing the Mask Of Creation polybag with the shawl thing - and that does include the Gali Mask.

But G1 collection, does anyone have all the collectable masks that are not contest stuff?

Im not joking, having a complete collection would be museum worthy.

Define “masks that are not contest stuff”. Like, just masks that were available at retail?

The Golden ones, and the platnum ones, the one of a kind masks is what I was saying.

1 Like