Official "Show Your Bionicle Collection" Topic

It’s very impressive! Is it complete (I see some parts in bins, so it might be)? Also, nice Toa Nhidiki MOC.

No it’s not complete unfortunately! However G2 is 100% complete and I have every Toa or Glatorean set from 2006-2010. Everything else is pretty miscellaneous.

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the Ndoki compliment! I’m still working on the Toa Mangia MOCS

2 Likes

Oh well, here I go:
Although I didn’t bother to set everything up because of … well, you’ll see.

The “Bionicle Wall”:

The other stuff in canisters/boxes that didn’t fit on those first shelves:

MOCs, incomplete sets and all the sets of which I don’t own the boxes anymore (and those are really all taken completely apart - I actually got blisters from taking them all apart in a single day)

And the parts I have left for MOCing:

The small box in the last pic contains all the parts I have of the sets Toa Lesovikk, Karzahni, '08 Takanuva, Mazeka and Titan Mata Nui.
Because I really hope to someday complete my collection. Currently I’m lacking of what I consider worth having:

• All the McToran (because not released in my country)
  • Hafu from the Power Pack (because my parents wouldn’t buy it for me back then)
  • two stopped length 8 axles in black for Umbra
  • Toa Lesovikk (because not released in my country)
  • Karzahni (because not released in my country)
  • a Kraahkan, a Tridax pot and 4 Shadow Leeches for Icarax (because not released in my country - although here at least the parts don’t come in any special colours, so Bricklink made it possible for me to “build” him)
  • '08 Takanuva (because not released in my country)
  • Yellow Jetrax (probably not released in my country - anyway, I first learned it existed at all just about a year ago)
  • Titan Mata Nui (because I didn’t like the look of him and thus didn’t buy him, when he was released :expressionless:)
  • Berix
  • Zesk
  • all the Bara Magna Vehicles (because I didn’t like Bionicle using vehicles) (Although I own Telluris and at least 1 part that definitely once belonged to the Skopio XV-1)

… yeah. Well, Bricklink will help me … at least to some extend. Probably I’ll need luck, luck and lots of luck, too. And money.

If I could I would also try to complete this:

(Since I took the photo I was able to add a silver Hau and a golden Miru, at least)

11 Likes

Ah man look at those masks! I got 20 randomly selected ones coming in the mail but dude that looks SICK! Imagine all the MOCS you could make!

2 Likes

Somehow I seldomly ever use them for MOCs. Don’t really know why. At the moment only the silver Kakama is part of the custom head of a MOC.

Figured I should get around to doing one of these eventually…

Anyway, here’s my (mostly) modded collection. Be warned that the photos may not be the best, and I will most likely try and take more when I mod more of the sets.

This picture shows all of the modded 2016 Toa, some of the modded 2015 Toa (Lewa and Pohatu), the modded Beasts, Ekimu and my Makuta MOC in the background.

Here we have the Skull Villains, Ekimu and Makuta the Mask Maker MOC.

These are a few things I’m not able to fit onto my desk for now; I really need to invest in more shells…Also, not strictly Bionicle, but that’s an Iron Man MOC.

I’ve also got about three or four storage boxes filled with parts, mostly sorted out by theme (Bionicle G1, Bionicle G2, Hero Factory, Star Wars and Chima). If pictures are requested of the storage containers, they will be taken.

So yeah, not all of the sets (Need to work on modding the other Toa 2015 sets, the other Protectors, LoSS and both Umaraks), but what do y’all think? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks cool! And please take pictures of the storage containers.

1 Like

Ask, and you shall recieve.

An overview of the storage containers.

A top view of the Bionicle Storage Container/Bin; and yes, that’s taking away all of the parts from the displayed sets in my previous post. Yes, I have a lot of duplicates.

Overview of the Chima Container/Bin. Missing only four of the sets from both of the Ultrabuild waves; Worriz, Cragger (2013), Gorzan, and Panthar.

Overview of the Star Wars container/bin; you may be asking, ‘Where is the First Order Stormtrooper?’ Oh…in time.

Hero Factory/ Super Heroes (Both DC/Marvel) container/bin; yeah…not going to be listing off all of the sets.All I will say is that I’m only missing the Batman figure.

G1 Bionicle container/bin. In my defense, the only reason I have the Stars is because this guy was selling all six, complete but without instructions, for a fiver.

All of the bagged G1 sets. Excuse the quality of the picture, my phone decided to turn into a potato.

Yeah…I have a First Order Stormtrooper container/bin. This will most likely be the same container that will house the Death Troopers when they are released.

The instructions; as you can see, I appear to have more Bionicle instructions than all of the other three combined.

@ThatchMac Hope these are alright :slight_smile:

6 Likes

WAIT! How did you get the summer Chima contraction sets?

Which year? 2013 or 2014?

Assuming you mean the 2014 sets, since I don’t think the 2014 sets weren’t released in the US, being British helps. But it also depends on the figure; Laval came from a second hand shop for a fiver, Cragger was still being sold in stores last year, Fangar and Fluminox were on shelves of another store and Vardy came from eBay.

Mungus was being sold for ‘Buy one, get one for a penny.’ So, naturally, I got two of them.

1 Like

I live in the U.S. ):

Seeing those is like seeing a ghost.

Didn’t know you were British friend, welp the more you know.

1 Like

That’s why I grabbed all I could while I had a chance :wink:

Yep; British through-and-through.

Was there a reason why the ‘Fire v Ice’ ultrabuilds weren’t released in the US?

1 Like

Dude, I don’t know! I always theorized that it was because constraction might not sell as well in the U.S. That could also be the reason for all the Russian exclusives.

The only upside about living in the U.S. is that the sets we do get, we tend to get earlier.

It still stings inside to see those Chima chest armor parts, the were only released in those sets. I can’t imagine how it’s gonna be for those in Asia, they’ll never get the BIonicle summer 2016 wave.

1 Like

I take it that it wouldn’t help the sting to say I also got another pair of both the gold and genmetal chest armours with a bundle of spare CCBS parts I got from the same guy I got the Laval from? And that it was only a tenner?

Ya know if ya want me to be in that much pain just get it over-with and shoot me. /s

Watch them release the MUP (Mask of Ultimate power’s abbreviation as it appears in Journey to One) do to fan demand, and have it hit stores everywhere except for the U.S.

Nah, knowing Lego it’ll be another Russian exclusive.

1 Like

Dang, you seem to have a plethora of people getting rid of constraction in your area.

2 Likes

Hey, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. I’m not complaining.

Indeed. But…

How is this a viable business practice? :confused:

1 Like

I assume they were getting rid of them. The Entertainer usually does stuff like this on occasion.