Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Ok, I’ll join maybe later tonight. In the middle of something at this current moment.

1 Like

It’s Nahgor, I believe.

Him meeting up with Lync probably makes sense, seeing that he’s an Ice Villager, though we do also have Azure and Tathel in the Jungle Region right now.

Do you when the next fight will start?

I didn’t realize the last one ended.

1 Like

Well, where’s Lync?

She’s curled up in a little snow fort in the southern parts of the Region of Ice; riding out a blizzard.

@Runa here’s my second character for this Rp
Name: Leif
Element: Jungle
Equipment: Hammer, a short sword.
Appearance:

Bio: Leif is a family man he lives in a small village in the jungle region. He runs his family business that’s been going for generations but when the Toa arrived and reclaimed the Mask-maker city he lost customers. This has made Leif hate outworlders, for the most part, he’s grateful for the Toa’s arrival but not the side effects from it. His profession is Engeenier.
Personality: Kind, polite, a father of two and a jokester

3 Likes

Accepted

1 Like

Okay, how does his kinetic thingy work? Is it attached/connected in some way to a specific part of his equipment or is it like a suit of energy armor around him like the Black Panther and Killmonger suits? @Runa

It’s just the shield.

thanks. and since we now know the blinding light is from that item’s kinetic defense; we just need to either use numbers or outmaneuvering to get past it.

You know that.

As of right now, Symphony is the only other character that does.

3 Likes

Scrap! That’s kinda annoying.

Is it too late to join up?

2 Likes

not at all.

2 Likes

Sweet. Let’s see how this goes!

Name: Kavix (Pronounced Kay-vix)

Elements: Stone, Earth.

Appearance:

Weapons/Equipment: Kavix carries a crossbow and has a dagger sheathed on his left forearm. He also wears a backpack full of odds and ends which he tries to sell to the highest bidder.

Kavix is always seen with a small black chest slung over his shoulder. The contents of this chest are known only to him, and he refuses to share this information with anyone else or part with the chest for one second. Whatever’s inside must be very important to him…

Bio: Kavix is an upbeat and admittedly somewhat obnoxious Okotan, traveling all over the island of Okoto to sell his collection of trinkets, oddities, and baubles. He is quite extroverted, willing to talk to anyone who will listen to him and attempt to convince them to buy his wares. He is generally friendly to everyone he meets (so as to not scare off potential customers), but his opinion might change the longer he gets to know you.

7 Likes

accepted

1 Like

Sweet! Thank you!

1 Like

Wait, is this the black box I think it is?

What black box are you thinking of?

@BlackBeltGamer98