Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Sun basically dropped a $#!# ton of power (enough to really collapse a lot of his host body) into warping it into his realm and bouncing it back in/out until it slowed enough to drop it.

Here’s the quote:

Also, @BlackBeltGamer98, I meant if he killed Sun, 'cause then I’d laugh.

1 Like

Oh, that. Yep, that would really hurt Blaze if that happens.

2 Likes

Gets out popcorn and waits for it to happen.

3 Likes

Ignore this, just bumping my guys so I can find them easier.

2 Likes

I hate it when there are characters powerful enough to pull stuff like this

Anyways, time for this guy to make his Okotan debut:
Name: Ticeli
Element: Earth
Equipment: Partially functioning elemental blaster, round shield that he barely knows how to use, sarcasm.
Appearance: Black armor accented with sand blue (nobody’s really sure where that came from), round mask with telescopic attachments.
Bio: Ticeli is an engineer, servicing various mining equipment from his workshop and doing some tinkering on the side. He and a friend came to the City of the Mask Makers to watch the tournament… and Symphony stabbed said friend right in front of him. As you can imagine, Ticeli has a few objections to that.

@Jcton just want to check that the stuff with Symphony actually works. I’m not 100% confident that I understood everything that happened when I was catching up.

2 Likes

He has killed a lot of people so yea…(is it pre-death Symphony or under-makuta-Symphony?)

This is when he went on his killing spree in the arena.

Accepted.

1 Like

I mean, he was literally only supposed to be a ‘quickly’ beat mini/revenge-boss of sorts, but Blaze (i.e. Blacbelt), manged to ‘ruin’ that plan.

Ahh…that would be an accident on his part then.
(Symphony wasn’t actually trying to kill anyone, though might have.)

I would just say that he died from the fall, but apparently the giant arena falling from the sky was non-lethal. @Runa were Makuta’s minions being violent as they tried to find the mask?

(I’m not saying it wouldn’t happen, he was striking people with his sword, but he was doing so quickly that a accident was bound to happen)

Not unless someone got in their way, and Sun _sun_how got everyone out before it crashed, and stopped too many major damages to the arena itself.

I mean, Sun only moved the people below it, and then alowed it to waste it’s own momentum by dropping it into his realm, immediately releasing it so it flew out, and repeating until it was slow enough it wouldn’t shatter the moment it landed.
He didn’t do anything about the Okotan within.

Also, you would not believe how weakened he is right now.

How does that work though?

(In rapid succession) Opening a portal in the shadow, keeping it there as the thing falls through, and have the other opening of the portal be facing upwards as well.

1 Like

Basically, think a portal gun, except, instead of continuously flying through different areas and rising up to gain speed, he’s basically dropping it into a portal which ejects it as if it was moving in the same direction as before, from the same area, forcing it up, and then causing gravity to pull it back down.

The fact his realms ‘gravity’ and entire state of energy is highly… manipulatable helps.

Eh, still seems like quite a bit of damage would be done to everything, unless you’re cutting part of the arena off with the portal.

I agree with @jayzor17

1 Like

I mean, when it landed it sure would.

Also, 1. you can blame Blaze for that.
2. You don’t get to voice that type of opinion.

I’m not joking when I say he is unbelievably weakened, that’s a lot of power to do that.

And, by the same logic, you aren’t the one to decide such a thing. Runa is. If Runa tells us to stop voicing our opinions, we’ll stop.