Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign-ups)

I must admit I was wondering too.

2 Likes

We are all wondering that…Symphony especially is asking that very question.

2 Likes

Yeah so my dad works for Jayzor and he found out that believe it or not Jayzor has a life

7 Likes

I get this, I was just asking a simple question.

3 Likes

It’s getting repetitive, but I wonder that too… we already have a ton of players

1 Like

I mean firstly, it’s the holidays, so it’s totally fine that Jayzor isn’t around, as Ghidora said, he does have a life. Also, he said that he wasn’t not starting because of lack of players, but rather because he wanted to get the opening post just right. Just try to be patient, and give him some space.

7 Likes

Best reply on this sign up sheet. Personally, I was under the impression that it would be a little bit after Christmas, since the Holidays. Though I may have nagged a little in a post earlier, for humor’s sake and I thought I might be funny with it. I do agree that we should be patient while we wait for Jayzor. We could always… IDK plan out our actions before the RP starts and talk with the other players and come up with awesome side stories?..

4 Likes

I’m really sorry, Jayzor, but it’s been over a week since the last reply…

I hate to sound/be pushy, but is the RP close to starting?

Are you part of the OOC chat? Cause we were talking about it in there yesterday.

1 Like

no, I’m not.

I sent you an invite.

1 Like

Thanks

I was accepted too, invite anyone?

2 Likes

You’re already there…

I’m really itching to make yet another character, but I really don’t want to until it’s been a while and I’ve played the game a decent bit.

4 Likes

Welp, time for me to post the rest of my characters:

Name: Tathel
Element: Jungle
Equipment: A well-worn satchel filled with pockets of medicines and herbs, including a well-kept obsidian scalpel.
Appearance: His armor is trans blue and dark green, with very minor scarring and scuffing. His mask is of the standard design, just in his colors.
Bio/Personality: Tathel is a healer, with the gentle and compassionate soul one might expect from such a profession. He is well known is his local area, as he often travels his local area to provide his services to villagers in the comfort of their home. A few years back he encountered the Mini-Mayhem Azure and helped to introduce her to Okoto, but aside from that he has little to do with the island-shaking events that occurred.

Name: Jaspar
Element: Stone
Equipment: A staff of hardened wood that serves dual purpose as a walking stick and as a weapon of self-defense, a length of rope, an old knapsack filled with a series of bound journals filled with notes, sketches, and maps documenting his travels.
Appearance: Jaspar stands at about average height with a lanky build and narrow shoulders, covered in orange and tan armor that has been worn by years of travel. His mask is of an ancient design, resembling a simplified Mask of Earth, and seems even more rough-hewn than the rest of his armor.
Bio/Personality: Jaspar has always been the curious sort, and little seems to keep him from wandering off on his latest quest for knowledge. He is a self-proclaimed cartographer and archaeologist, and is always happy to lend his knowledge to the curious or those simply looking for a good way across the island. Three years ago he joined the group of Ekimu’s adventurers, looking to help his friends and making new friends along the way. Since Makuta’s defeat he has been travelling the island with Lync, though the purpose of their excursions is unknown.

Name: Lync
Element: Jungle
Equipment: A whip made from braided jungle vine, a knife fashioned from the claw of a large desert-dwelling arthropod, a glider fashioned from wood and other organic material, and an old elemental blaster in the shape of a bow, which has the power core from an old friend at its heart.
Appearance: A bit short, with a lean, athletic build. Wears light armor in green, black and silver, with a standard mask.
Bio/Personality: Lync has spent the last few years wandering the island with Jaspar in search of something unknown.

6 Likes

Name: Anih
Element: Earth
Equipment: A wooden staff
Appearance A taller than average okotan, wearing a brown cape. Has a metal left leg. His colorscheme is Black/Dark green. Wears a mask in the shape of a mask of ice.
Bio/Personality: A traveler who lost his left leg in a cave-in during the skull spider takeover.

5 Likes

Hey I don’t want to be nagging but I was just wondering if you are going to accept Domau and Reige soon or not?

1 Like

Dangit; couldn’t remember if there were still some people I was forgetting. I’ll do that now.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

They’re both approved.

Also approved.

1 Like