Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Tohi gets up, and starts continuing on his journey to the Region of Jungle.

1 Like

"Sorry, I get mixed up on names sometimes.’ He said.

ooc: Did I say streke and not dakron? my bad.
IC: Dakron nodded, although he still seemed confused.

Vladin looked at the map to see how cllose is the lab.
@BlackBeltGamer98

As Athena entered in the aerial space of the capital, she rose her head quickly in confusion as she flew past the Lord of the Skies.
OOC: Wasn’t him with Gladius’group tho?
@Ghid

Rena continued leading the group. As they were walking they could feel the atmosphere gettin warmer, probably as a result of the Region of Stone’s and Fire’s hot climates.

They weren’t too far away from the lab.

“This way.” Vladin said, leading Icar towards the lab.

The ground was starting to feel different, it was as if some larger rocks got unearthed some time ago.

“Uhm…Are we approaching the Earth Region?” Vladin asked, unsure if this was normal.

They were nowhere near the Earth Region but the chaotic-looking environment, while not being blatantly obvious, was getting moreso the closer they got to the lab.

“What happened here?” Icar asked.

“So should I get it that the terrain was not like this last time you came here?”

Dakron followed Rena. He took note of the temperature, and a small smile grew on his face as he remembered his home region.

“This terrain is supposed to be the usual for the region.” Icar said as he picked up a stone and examined it.

“Take a look at this.” He said as he showed it to Vladin.

Blaze brought up the rear of the group.

Vladin took the stone.

It had streaks of yellow-green, emerald green, blue, teal, red and violet; the colors of each kind of Elemental Crystal.

Not too far away was a small clearing where a door akin to the kind that leads to a cellar could be seen that was made out of reinforced metal.

“The lab…” Vladin wuispered as he saw the door.

Icar definitely knew Vladin said something but couldn’t figure out what he said.

“What is this place?” He asked.

“I don’t know…” He said, approaching the door.
From the bottom of his heart, Vladin hoped that Rena had nothing to do with this.

The door had a few locks on it but they could be picked, the place was isolated enough that it was logical to think hardly anyone would go here unless they had a reason.

“Stand back.” Vladin said as he rose his sword and started hitting the locks.

Traykar grinned ah he finally found himself outside Blaze’s home.