Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“I’ll get a fire started.” Blaze said.

Rena could not hear him, as she was at least 100 metres ahead of him.

Blaze, while he was very uneasy about this place, tried his best to keep up with the group.

Dakron was trudging along behind him, using his scythe to help him walk through the sand.

Jevis sighs, and follows the train left behind cautiously.

“Hm, yeah.” She said. Illin, who was resting on Kryuna’s shoulder closet to Lync, eyed Lync suspiciously, and pecked at the strangers shoulder.

1 Like

Dax nods,
“It’s the stone region, it was bound to be colder anyways, but I agree with heading to the Crater”

Capella comments,
“It would make the most sense, from what happened here with the Toa, it was the most likely place.”

Erebos climbs the central mountain, near the ice region, making his way towards the crater. He needed to find Makuta, after all Makuta was the only one who knew where his mask was. He needed his mask of psionics, he needed his old power.

Xol walks slowly through the city streets. He almost didn’t know where to start, as he stepped into the market streets. Melody, who was out buying food from the vendors, notices Xol’s odd behavior, it was like he had no idea where to go, or where exactly to begin. She pays for the food and walks over to him,
“Lost?”
Xol turns to see Meoldy,
“Actually…yes. I am a bit lost.”
Melody smiles,
“Where did you want to go?”
Xol scratches his head,
“Well, to be perfectly honest, I’m looking for family. I have their names if it helps.”
Melody nods,
“It would.”
Xol replies,
“Well his name is Granite Skar-!”
Melody covered his mouth before he could finish the name,
“I know who you are talking about, come with me.”
She went off from the market streets, heading to her house. Xol followed rather confused at the situation.

Sonata was inside reading a book. She was trying to pass the time, since the whole incident. She seemed more depressed as of late, constantly waiting for Symphony took a toll of her, and all she could think about was the time he proposed to her.

Symphony stands and starts punching the wall, a guard looks down at him, wondering what he was doing and decides it was of no harm.

The Dark Mist warriors journey through the desert, towards the ice capital.

Azla walked in to the dungeon to look at Symphony punching the wall,
“Given up?”

Symphony grins,
“Never.”

Azla smirks,
“I may have killed your daughter, to bored while waiting for my soldier to send a scout.”

Symphony’s eyes darken,
“Did you? I doubt it, since that means I would be free to kill you.”
His grin widens, showing a more crazed and wrathful side of him,
“I know you’re smart enough not to do that.”

Azla chuckles,
“You know nothing…pet.”

The Wolf grinned as he poured the rubbing alchohol onto his foe’s possessions. “For someone named Blaze, his stuff is very flammable.”

4 Likes

Vladin continued looking through Journel 1. At this point he forgot that Icar might showp up in any moment.
@BionicMocs

The entries described the various methods Blaze used to combine Elements, from simply mixing the molten substances before casting them to grafting them with each other and so on, along with the various backfires that inevitably happened when he tested each mask along with the subsequent injuries and needed recovery.

Icar looked over Vladin’s shoulder silently, reading a couple assuages in his mind, from time to time.

OOC: Can I say that I don’t give Traykar permission to torch Blaze’s house?

The Wolf looked at Blaze’s stove, before walking over and fiddling with it, hoping to remove the elemental crystal that powered the device.

2 Likes

Tohi starts looking for something that could bring his memory back. He remembers coming to the Region of Jungle before losing his memories, but he isn’t sure if this is going to help.

Jaspar perks up. “What was that?” He leans slightly, then leans back, finally settling on fidgeting with his hands.

Lync shoos the bird away with one hand. She didn’t mind animals, so long as they weren’t attacking her.

“I hate to say it, but I’ve been thinking about Tsim Krad,” she admits. “Yes, going there is practically suicide. No, I’m not sure about this either. But I know Hiraeth can hold his own in a fight, and I can’t imagine you being a pushover either. If something’s going on… I have to say I’m curious. I’ve always heard that Tsim Krad is somewhere in the Earth Region, and I want to look things over. You two can go with Jaspar and Ilza; I know a healer in the Jungle Region, he can make sure Ilza’s okay. You can do whatever you want, really, but, I…” Lync trails off for a moment, folding her arms across her chest. “I wouldn’t mind having some backup.” She stares into the pool, waiting for them to say no. @Axels

Dusk fades to night, with only the occasional star peeking through the canopy above. The forest around him remains silent. The trail ahead is almost impossible to make out in the dark.

The area is dark and bleak, even the sand seeming bleached of color from events long gone by. Rocks jut out of the desert, rearing high over the travelers’ heads. The tang of sea salt tinges the air, accompanied by the distant crash of waves against the shore. @BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater @Jcton

3 Likes

Blaze was very uncomfortable in this place; it wasn’t called the Black Crater just for its colors.

2 Likes

Vladin did not sense Icar’s presence as he continued reading.

Rena put her hand on the handle of her dagger, which was tied up by her waist. She looked at the others before walking deeper into the crater.

3 Likes

Icar made his presence known, “I didn’t know you aspired to be a Mask Maker.” He said.

Blaze kept in the back of the group so as to help everyone stick together.

Vladin jumped one full meter in the air before falling down, almost loosing his equilibrium.
“Wh-What? Me? Yes! Of course! Mask Making is… Cool.”

Icar nods in agreement, “That’s Blaze’s, isn’t it?” He asked, his tone sounded sad.

“Nnnnnnnnoooooo.” he said, trying to keep the lie.

“Please, be honest with me.” Icar asked, he definitely knew the truth but wanted to hear Vladin say it.

Blaze felt as though every molecule in his body was screaming at him to get away from this dark place but he kept walking with the group, he had promised Rena he try to help in any way he could.

Vladin sighed, instead of saying yes.