Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Yep, that was the plan.” Kryuna said as she continued walking along.

OOC Also, I don’t know if I pu this in her bio, but if there was luck on okoto, Kryuna would be pretty lucky, not that it would affect the plot of the RP.

2 Likes

“I expected you to come on the front door.” She said, crossing her arms. “Ekimu has a letter for you.”

“Good, hopefully it entails actual authorization to join the party.” Gladius grumbled. “Of course if he still has it with him, you’ll have to wait.”

“It does.” Athena said, showimg him the scroll and the insignia forged by Ekimu."

Gladius took the scroll without bothering to open it and stuffed it in his armour. “You attempt to make Azure leave and I’ll gladly explain to Ekimu how you got lost in a tar pit someplace.” Gladius coldly snapped. “I will not sacrifice any member of the group’s participation for your integrity or ambitions.”

Not giving her any time to respond, he spun on his heel and started stalking towards tow Lord of the Skies.

“Some of you have stated I am Vee-zoo-nah.” The Skies tried desperately to pronounce it correctly. “No. I am the spirit of this region, the age-old protector of all that is just and good. I am as steadfast as the oldest trees and as powerful as the strongest winds, and it is my duty to honor and protect you.”

The Lord of the Skies wasn’t making Hitora’s job easy. He glanced down at him with victory shining in his eyes. If this didn’t work, he had a few more tactics up his sleeves.

1 Like

“Fair enough.” He said, trying his best to refrain from attacking the beast again. “Here to terrorize this city, too?”

Keya drew her guitar from her back, pretending to get ready to strum at it, but really just keeping it close in case she needed to fire it.

The Lord of the Skies glared at Keya with a look of absolute repulsion. Never again would he trust a wooden leg.

He recomposed himself with an effort. “the only terrorizing that occurred was with that wicked ice beast in the City of the Mask Makers.” He smiled casually. “If I recall, Ekimu handled it fairly well.”

Hitora shrugged. “Well, you happened to cause a bit of panic yourself.”

1 Like

“Your attitude is quite quaint.” He chuckled with a malicious glare. “But lying is a bad habit.”

He started moving towards the rest of the crowd hoping to deter the considerably powerful pest at his feet. “Does no one cheer? Does no one cry out in amazement at my return? You have longed for a guardian ever since the departure of your Toa - do I not satisfy your demands?”

1 Like

“Who’s there!” Shouted The Wolf, searching for the entity following him.

“You have made a grave mistake, my child,” Replied a voice, one that sounded old and wise.

“It wouldn’t be the first mistake that I’ve made,” growled The Wolf.

“Perhaps not, but it will be your last. You will be brought to the one you’ve wronged, and you shall face justice.”

“Ha ha ha, that’s so not happening,” The Wolf chuckled," Who do you think you are?"

“Me, why, I’m your king?” Replied the voice.

1 Like

“You would definetely not act like that if you would read the letter, pretty face!” Athena yelled from behind.

The Skies heard the words ‘pretty face’ suddenly. It was quiet, but noticeable. He looked around in confusion to where the sound had come from, assuming it was an insult towards himself.
“I did not expect such vitriol from my own people,” He said, his row crinkled in a display of annoyance, mentally marking the people who seemed surprised by this. “I expected better of you.”

Gladius was very glad to get the heck away from the situation about to occur. He quickly slid behind part of a building to avoid becoming the focus of the confrontation.

“What the devil are you talking about?” Growled the Wolf,“I answer to no one.”

“Not even to the one who gifted you with intelligence, and free will?”

“I was created by Scientists in a laboratory.” Replied the wolf," Not by some bloke in the woods."

"What a blasphemous thing to say, I’m sure you don’t actually believe that. " countered the voice.

OOC: I am not against other people presuming the inner feelings of my characters, tho here you are wrong. First off, Athena didn’t yell ‘very loudly’, just loud enough for Gladius, who was likely just a few steps away, to hear her. Tho here you could argue that the Lord was close enough to hear her at said volume.
Second off, Athena was not angry. Like… at all. As I said, she was talking loudly so that Gladius could hear her. At the very extreme, she was sassy.
You might have to remake that post.
IC: Vladin was approaching the CoMM, expecting Icar to follow.
@BlackBeltGamer98

OOC:

The Lord of the Skies is only a few meters away from the current party, and Hitora is literally right up in his face. Also, you ended the sentence in an exclamation point and gave no indication that it was soft. At all.[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:2995, topic:47931”]
Second off, Athena was not angry. Like… at all. As I said, she was talking loudly so that Gladius could hear her. At the very extreme, she was sassy.
[/quote]

Despite having acted the same way in prior conversations with characters and having been displayed as angry at that point.

I’ll edit the post somewhat, but keep in mind if you don’t want to give a certain impression with a character, don’t have them act in a manner that will definitely do that.

IC:

Gladius attempted to look busy so the villagers around him wouldn’t be suspicious of him hiding behind a building, waiting for events to unfold.

2 Likes
  1. Like… My mistake that I didn’t added “loud enough for Gladius to hear her”, but I thought it would be understood. If she ends her sentence with an exclamation mark this doesn’t mean that she is yelling her lungs out.
  2. From the “I new I will find you here” to the moment Gladius left, she was not angry. Again, she was sassy at most. Maybe arrogant too.
    IC: “Calm down, King of Flies.” Athena said in an arrogant and annoyed matter. “I was not insulting you, your highness, but the leader of my new group, who just proved me how much of a coward he is.”

“Then you have poor taste.” He said with a sweeping bow. “Although maybe that’s the only group who would accept you? no, I believe it is the first likelihood.”

“Also, would you mind shooing away that… Fellow?” The Skies pointed at Hitora with a glare. “He’s getting in my way and I don’t want to trip over him.”

“First of, I am in their group only because I have to. Second off, why would I help an arrogant spoiled Rahi like you?”

1 Like

“The only thing you can help me with is to go swimming. Preferably somewhere with carnivorous sea life and with a heavy rock tied to your body.”

The Skies turned to continue heading towards the crowd. “Oh, and you can also go far, far away.”

1 Like

“Yes, Windy! Very mature of your kind! You are definetely proving that you are the former leader of this Region, and not a spoiled brat!” Athena said, loud enough for him to hear her, on a sassy, arrogant tone, before turning away and heading towards Gladius’ hideout.