Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Let me know what you find out.” Icar said somberly, knowing that he’ll have to talk to Blaze about this when he sees him again.

Vladin slowly turned his head to the older man, his eyes open widely. Multiple questions could be seen in his yellow pupils.

“I’m worried about him.” Icar said, “He’s always felt like he has to bear burdens on his own as much as he can in order to avoid being a burden on others and that sometimes has made him fail to see that there are better ways to do things by letting others shoulder some of that weight.”

“His heart’s in the right place but he is still learning how to know his own limits.” He said.

Blaze looked over the group, making sure everyone was sticking together.

Vladin bit his lips, before taking Journal 1 from the bag.
“There are four of them. All contain Blaze’s work. Do you want to read them together?”

Icar nods yes.

Vladin sighed as he put the book back into the bag. He then motioned towards the city gates, like if he wanted to indicate the directions towards a specific place.
“To Blaze’s house, then. I think you also want to know the place where I’ve found the mask.”

Icar nods and begins heading to Blaze’s home with Vladin, not knowing what had happened to it in their absence.

Rena continued walking towards the crater.
@jayzor17

2 Likes

Ah… good. We shall keep our eyes on her.

1 Like

Hitora nodded and gestured for Keya to follow him as they forged ahead of the bickering group.

@Toa_Vladin “No, but relying on the past isn’t one of them either.” Azure commented, before trying to catch up with the group.

@Ghid, @Runa, @KAI_BORG

Upon catching up with the others Azure spoke up, “We’re heading for the temple ruins, right?” She asked mostly out of curiosity but also to refresh her memory a bit, also it was a good way to segment awau from her conversation with Athena.

“Fair point, I guess.” she said, following the group.

“It is not I that you should fear, but justice.” Replied the King to the wolf, “You shall journey with me to my realm, where you shall remain until we cross paths with the man you’ve wronged. Justice will be served.”

“Bite me!” Growled the wolf, snarling.

“I’m afraid I won’t oblige with that request, but I think they will,” said the king, as numerous beings of a similar make to The Wolf began to creep out of the woods. These beast folk surrounded The wolf, and pointed their weapons at him, as one, that might have once been a bear, gestured for the Wolf to drop his sword.

1 Like

“Not sure,” Gladius responded. “I haven’t been in the region of jungle for decades. Are you familiar with this region?”

They were close to the gate now. The party seemed that much larger with Athena present, and worried glances were passed all around.

1 Like

“Not really, I just thought that’s were the elders said he travelled to last so thought it was a good place to start looking at. Though how to get there is outside of my area of expertise.” She answers scratching the back of her head a bit.

“I am.” Athena said, walking behind him. “Or at least with about half of it. With the counties that border the Region of Water, anyway. It just so happens that those counties are also the biggest and most covered in jungles.”
OOC: I am using a Brazil-esque of logic here. The more you go deeper into the island, the more jungle you find. I presume that most of the population of the Region lives in the centre of it and near it’s coastline. I also presume that the counties bordering the Region of Fire are not as hospitable, due to the sudden climate change.

1 Like

OOC:[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:3077, topic:47931”]
I am using a Brazil-esque of logic here. The more you go deeper into the island, the more jungle you find. I presume that most of the population of the Region lives in the centre of it and near it’s coastline. I also presume that the counties bordering the Region of Fire are not as hospitable, due to the sudden climate change.
[/quote]

That’s good logic, but Okoto just isn’t set up that way. Based on the key Runa gave us in the beginning of the OOC PM, you can see the Capital is actually nestled pretty tightly in the east side of the jungle. As for the specifics of everything, it’s up to Jayzor to decide.

IC:

Gladius looked confused. “But there is a massive mountain range between these two regions.” He retorted. “The environment of the region of water has little influence here.”

OOC: I also just checked the map again. Unless Jayzor says otherwise, we’re not heading to the temple of Uxar. That’s south.

1 Like

OOC: I mean… The capital of Brazil is closer to the rainforests than to the landside too. It’s geographically in the middle of the country.
IC: “For one, I pass the mountains monthly. I spend five days per month training and surviving in the forest. After three years of regular training, this becomes one of the only activities that actually chalanges your body.”
She said, surprisingly calming down and letting her arrogant tone go.
OOC: She doesn’t know this. Nobody from the group gave her any indication of where they are going.

OOC: I’m aware, just wanted to make sure you were.

IC:

Gladius resisted the urge to smile. What, only three?

“That doesn’t make them stop existing.” Gladius pointed towards the ragged peaks in the skyline. “I don’t see any lakes or rivers eating their way through that any time soon. But according to the elders, it isn’t that far to our destination.”

1 Like

“I mean, there are a few narrow ways that go through the mountains, tho I prefer to climb the smaller ones.” Athena said, tilting her head to a side and folding her arms.
@Ghid

Vladin frowned as he saw a huge mass of smoke coming out from Blaze’s neighbourhood.
@BlackBeltGamer98