Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

OOC: Three.
IC: Ganoru took a step backwards, seemingly shocked by this news.

1 Like

“Is something the matter?” Icar asked.

“No. No. I’m… Do you have any idea where the two would be? Any clue of any kind?”

He shakes his head, “I’m afraid not.” He said.

He swore under his mask.
“Know somebody who could give us more info?”
@BlackBeltGamer98

Well then I’d better hurry.

The entire time he was climbing, the Lord of the Undying Storm could see the handle of his axe taunting him from the ledge far above, and he was so intent on making this process speedy that his fingers gripped the top by the time Blaze spoke. With a great effort he tugged himself up to the lip enough to stick his face over.

“Considering how fast he got here,” He panted. “If that was him, I’d say following him is really hard. Especially now. Any of you have about a hundred men and a rope?”

“Yes, let’s be on our way.”

He was still mulling over Vra’axinni. Bramble was an excellent trapper and tracker, but the undoubtedly older Hunter he was accompanying could very easily manipulate him into doing his will. And, even if it meant destroying the overly friendly mask he put on when they first met, Gladius had to reinforce the penalties of seeing the actions of this potentially dangerous creature through.

He’s still young. He can choose not to be a monster.

1 Like

“Probably Ekimu.” He said with a shrug.

Who?!” Ganoru snapped.

“The Mask Maker.” Icar said.

Ganoru seemed to be on a the bridge of braking down, before Sterro stepped in.
“Thank you for the tip, good night.” he said, pushing Ganoru away.

“Good night and good luck.” Icar said politely before closing and locking the door.

“What is your problem?” Sterro asked.
“Rena? I can’t believe that.”
“So what? Your step-cousin has a thing for Blaze.”
“I didn’t thought this when I made the list!”
“So what? Now you want to kill her too? I thought you just want to see her in a cage.”
Ganoru opened his mouth to say something, before closing it of and hitting a barrel nearby, to the indignation of an Ice Okotoan.
“Now what?” Sterro asked, before Ganoru calmed down.
“We go to Ekimu, we ask him where is Blaze, we kill him and Capella, and we take Rena hostage.”
Sterro sighed. “Fine.”
The two then walked away, towards the Forge.
@jayzor17

Reige would soon find himself near a village, before entering he concealed himsrlf under his cloak. His directions were clear find the source and extinguish it. However not to his suprise this source weren’t the one he was looking for but he didn’t exactly mind.

Era doesn’t really end up finding anyone who might know of his origins and decided to go home. When on her way Era noticed the daily papers had a ad of sorts on it’s back and read something like, “Welcome to the Scientific community’s inventor’s fair 23 y.at. Here you and your fellow scientists or inventors can show your discoveries to the world in the buzzeling market streets of the Mask Maker City. Note: This years event wont feature the Mask maker due to him being busy. So we wont be able to patent anything, were extreamly sorry for the Inconvenience.” Underneath the chunk of text there was a date written supposedly the day it was going to be held. After reading she bought one copy of the papers and studied the ad as she went towards the gucko platforms.

Tarkur makes a circle of the stones they had found and took out some of his spare logs from his and Era’s more exciting adventure days. He lights one of the pieces of food on fire and throws it in the fireplace a burst of flames appears before it settles down a bit and was not burning as intensely as before.

Azure nods and looks towards the group expecting similar answers

@Jcton, @jayzor17
Skipper heads back towards Tsim krad in his guard disquise created by the mask of shapeshifting. As he walks he contemplates the usefulness of the woman she meet minutes prior.

1 Like

Streke sits down in front of the small fire and warms himself up.

1 Like

Ganoru knocked at the doors of the Forge.
@jayzor17

Vohman slips back through the crowd, motioning for the group to follow him through the city and out into the jungle.

Ganoru would find a pair of city guards at the top of the temple stairs, standing in front of the temple’s doorway.

“Sorry friend, no entry,” one says. “Is there anything we can help you with?”

Lync, meanwhile, returns inside, taking a seat next to Hiraeth and Kryuna once more. “So, what did I miss?” @TheMOCingbird @Axels

Ekimu looks about the group. “No, an army that large seems to be currently out of the question. We are operating with limited resources and manpower, and if we retreat to obtain either the chance to capture the Betrayer could slip away like the desert sands. A plan using what we have in front of us would be preferred.”

2 Likes

“I was referring,” He grunted with some asperity. “To pulling me back up.” With another great effort he struggled his upper half over the lip.

“As for what we have, you want my brother. When he was at full power, he could feel the footstep of every being in Okoto, and knew the manner of every man’s walk. This was before he began eating people’s hearts, mind you.”

1 Like

OOC: I’m just gonna look for a “WTF boom” joke I can use for this.

IC: Blaze looked like he was thinking his hearing needed checking.

Ekimu steps over, offering a hand to pull the Storm up.

“I’m going to hope that he isn’t in a position to stop by the City while we’re away, then.”

1 Like

The Storm placed his giant hand over Ekimu’s tiny one and tried not to crush his in the process. “He won’t be.” He gritted his teeth as with a thud he fell out of the crater. “When the war began, he was ditched because of his depravity. Occurrences ceased which lead the rest of us to believe the lunatic had been killed.”