Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“You don’t need to do that I’ll bet the Water capital will have some potential buyers.” Era told her as she headed towards the armory. As she did Tarkur came down the stairs “Everything seems to be in place with the merch.” Tarkur said as he meet up with the others, “Great.” Era replied, “So what are you guys up too?” Tarkur asked trying to change the subject, “Well, Athena here has a brother whose an historian and she said he might know a museum what would be interested in our stuff.” Era explained to him, “That’s great just what we needed.” Tarkur commented happily. “Anyways heard anything about Azure lately she kinda disappeared 3 years ago. Nobody have seen her since the only lead is this.” Tarkur said taking out a rather used shuriken from his backpack. “Found it on a pub near the Fire region border apparently she’d been there but left in a hurry.” Tarkur continues but is soon interrupted by Era “Do you really have do bring that up now we’re guest for crying out loud, She probably wouldn’t have a clue like the rest of them anyways.” Era scolded him, Tarkur put away the shuriken away “My apologizes. Didn’t mean to bother you.” He said to Athena.

1 Like

OOC: The armoury is at the first (and only) floor of the building, not down the stairs.
IC: “You are talking like you don’t know my brothers.” Athena said from inside the armoury before exiting it and closing the door behind him. “I think I’ve never talked to this Azure, if you are referring at the Mini-Mayhem.” she said, recalling that somebody from the group mentioned her species at some point. “So no. I am sorry. I have no idea where Azure would be. Maybe she is where Ghabix and Mark would be, though.” she said, heading towards the stairs.

1 Like

OOC: Yeah but Tarkur was still in the bedroom which I assumed was on the second floor that’s why he had to go down the stairs.

“I know Ghabix pretty well I guess but haven’t really met this Vladin tho.” Era explained, “And I’m familiar with both of them, So Vladin is a historian now I guess you learn something new every day am I right?” Tarkur replied, “Anyways sorry to bother you with all the questions I really thought Tarkur had better manners.” Era apologizes.

1 Like

Streke and Dakron were still at the forge, discussing the Collected.

1 Like

There is only one floor.

IC: “First of, it’s not a problem. Really. Second off, why do you know Ghabix so well? Third off: Both Ghabix and Mark dissappeared. I guess that wherever they are, Azure may be with them.”

1 Like

“Its a long story he was traveling with Tarkur when we met for the first time in years also I travelled a bit with them when Tarkur was still doing the Guardian thing.” Era Explained. “Wouldn’t be so sure about that Ghabix travelled with us for a short time before heading of on his own and all our soutces points towards her being alone.” Tarkur clarifies, “Anyways you’ve been really helpful tho.” Tarkur concluded.

OOC: Okay then we should probably stop mentioning stairs it kinda confuses me.

1 Like

OOC: Sorry I want to create a motion and the image of an Athena that is barely staying in one place.

Athena wove her hand in the air, like if saying “Eh, no problem.” before entering in the living room (base floor).

1 Like

Era and Tarkur followed seeing as they had nothing else to do.

1 Like

Athena let herself fell down on the sofa. She then fell into an abyss of thoughts. Both Tarkur and Era could realise that the conversation about disappeared people, although short and rushed, let a mark on Athena’s mind.

1 Like

“Are you alright?” Era asked walking up to her, “We really didn’t want to bother you.” she continues. “I’m sorry too, we’re just worried about her you know.” Tarkur says taking a seat in a chair in the living room.

1 Like

“No, it’s not your fault.” Athena said, waving her head in the air as a sign that they are innocent. “It’s just that I am still thinking where those two dumb-heads would be. We’ve lost contact with them a while back.”

2 Likes

“I see well I can inform you that from what I know Ghabix is fine he’s out their giving his fair share to the world. Your brother got guts you should know that.” Tarkur says trying to cheer her up. Era put her hand on Athenas shoulder as to say they’ll be alright.

1 Like

“He is my cousin.” she said, giving him a somewhat cold look. “From my mother’s side. Mark is my brother. And we lost contact with Ghabix after he decided to leave you.”

1 Like

“Sorry I’m bad at placing family members.” Tarkur admits. “Anyways we’re here if you need to talk.” Era said, “Azure leaving was kinda a big deal for us too she was a close friend of ours, who needs our help that’s why we need to find her. She’s been through quite some rough things and I fear time has only made it worse.” Era explains, “Of course we maybe should change the subject to something more positive now” Tarkur suggested.

1 Like

“I will help you find her.” Athena said, partially ignoring what Era said. “I have nothing better to do, and if you need help… Well then I can offer it.”

1 Like

“Thank you it will be greatly appreciated, their is just one problem our only lead is this and that she’s been spotted in the fire region 3 years ago.” Tarkur said, “and I’m not exactly welcomed their again last time I barely made it out alive and that was close to the border.” Tarkur continues, “To translate your help is welcomed” Era replied

1 Like

“I have some armour. If you want you can take it and go to the Region of Fire without being recognised.” she said, spilling out the first possibility that came into her mind. “Or I can go alone only with Era and you would wait us at the borders.”

1 Like

“The second option might work as long as I can stay out of sight.” Tarkur replied, “Yay a new mission things were getting a bit stale around here.” Era let out excitedly.

1 Like

“Cool! When shall we go?” she said, standing up, clearly prepared for some action.

1 Like

“Whenever we’re basically going on a three year old led I think it’s about something happens with it.” Tarkur said, “I agree” Era agreed.

1 Like