Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“What part of one-time mission you don’t understand?” Rena asked, a little irritated. “I am not permanently comming back. I am here for only one mission, one that would not have consequences that big?” she said, before continuing. “For example, killing somebody.”

1 Like

Blaze winced at that question. “That mask is a tricky one.” He said, “I think it is possible to destroy it, like nearly any other Mask of Power, but the thing is how will it react to different methods of destruction.”

“I think the safest method I can think of right now is to melt it down and either turn it to slag or extract whatever Element it’s made of to use in making other Masks.” He theorized.

OOC: I recall in the last RP that the Mask of Decay is able to affect its environment passively. That’s the main thing Blaze is concerned about.

1 Like

Jevis slipped inside, looking for anything that could help him in his hunt, like any pictures, clothes, or weapons.

1 Like

The Collected continued to muck about as he waited for The Blaze’s return, having finally seemed to become… comfortable enough with the hammer, and carrying it around instead of his scythe, having hooked it to his back.

He’d begun shuffling through the various materials in the forge, apparently seeking something specifc and becoming ever more agitated the longer he couldn’t find it. Growling out, “No. No. No. Where is itWhy isn’t it rightWhy can’t we find itWhat is itWhy is it not here?! We wantrequireneed it to do… what are we trying to do?” Before he froze, glancing at the various metals and crystals thrown around him, and the ore he was currently holding with a confused look.

Why are we doing this? This is… something we used to doenjoytrained intaughtlearnedfind… familiar… Why is it familiar?” He muttered as he continued to stare at the ore in his hand, a look of… something flashing through, and struggling to remain in his eyes. A dying flame of… realizationrecognotionremembrance

1 Like

Blaze, having heard the commotion, heads over to investigate.

1 Like

“So how’s your social life going?” Era asked trying to start a conversation during dinner.

1 Like

“I am pretty isolated.” she said blandly.

1 Like

“Oh, how come?” Era replied

1 Like

“Well…” Athena said, finishing a slice of pizza. “After that mission of three years ago I decided to take a brake. A brake at everything. Including social life. This is why you never met me before.”

1 Like

“I see.” Era says, “Anyways it has been nice meeting you now tho.” Era said cheerfully

1 Like

Atlas passes by the forge.

1 Like

“Same.” Athena said, nodding.

1 Like

Era smiled.

1 Like

Vladin realised that it was a little too late to still expect that he can return home at a reasonable hour, so he decided to head to Rena’s villa to see if his sister would welcome him that night. When he arrived he tried to opened the new door made by Blaze, but he was actually a little surprised to see that it was locked.
“Rena?” Vladin said, loud enough for somebody from the house to hear him. “Rena!” Vladin repeated, this time a little louder. “Well this is weird.” Vladin said, for himself. “Where would she be?” he stood a few seconds, thinking, before poking his fingers. “I know! Blaze would know where she is, I bet it!”
So he changed the direction, heading to the Forge, expecting Blaze to be there with his master.

1 Like

Blaze would be there, carrying his Mask Maker’s Hammer on his back.

1 Like

As soon as Vladin climbed up the stairs he opened the huge door of the Forge and stoke his head inside.
“Hello?” he said, mentally praying not to hear Ekimu’s voice responding.

2 Likes

“Door’s open!” Blaze said, Lot of visitors today. he thought.

1 Like

“Well I observed it. I just opened it.” Vladin said, not recognising the voice. He entered inside, looking for the source of the voice.

1 Like

He would soon see Blaze, Ekimu’s apprentice, standing nearby.

1 Like

Vladin smiled as soon as he recognised Blaze.
“What’s up!” he said, raising his hand.

1 Like