Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

@Jcton “You lost your trust in me? All right. No comment.”
She said, departing, heading for the nearest city with a Guko platform and making a virtual map of the Regio of Fire in her head.

1 Like

@Jcton Jevis was by no means a detective, but he had been in this business for years, he put the pieces together. He pulled down his hood and walked over to the history section, pretending to peruse the books, while he looked for any other details that could be of use.

1 Like

Symphony nods,
“Thank you my friend.”
Symphony looks solemnly at the sky for a brief second, before saying,
“In a reality, I would never be able to run away forever. I’d eventually need to face the threat eventually. I just wish it was later down the line, rather than sooner.”
Symphony offers Blaze the satchel.

Lady Krad remarks,
“And why would I trust someone who left my cause?”

Sonata quickly picks out a book. She takes it over to the register and buys it. After it’s bought, she heads back to the market streets, wandering around to the different shops.

“Because, after all, I fullfilled so many missions.”
Rena said before she left.

1 Like

@Jcton When he saw Sonata leave Jevis waited a few minutes before leaving as well, going into the market place, and going to different shops, but always keeping an eye on her. He had done this kind of think enough to not look very suspicious.

1 Like

Lady Krad smiles,
“Oh, I know and I will pay you kindly when you return.”

Sonata bought a few treats, then walked over to Dad’s fruit cart across from the book store. She talks to him,
“So, are you able to visit tonight. It would be nice for my hubby, as you two just have the worst schedules.”
Dax smiles,
“Well, I might be able to tonight, I’m guessing he has missed my criticism of his sparring skills. I still think he’s rough around the edges.”
Sonata laughs,
“We all know how he is with fighting, though you’re mainly the one who knows all the good techniques. Well, I hope to see you there.”
Sonata checks off something on a paper and turns to leave. She waves goodbye,
“I’m going to find my hubby, I think he’s still with his friends.”
She runs off in the direction of the Forge.

Rena left and walked to the closest guard.
“Do you have Guko’s or something?”

1 Like

Hiraeth waves him a goodbye. “You can start walking back without me, I have some things I need to take care of” he tells Kryuna.

1 Like

@Jcton Jevis stays toward the bottom of the steps of the forge, waiting for her to come out again, but before he does he decides to swing by the house of this Melody person. He walks down a few blocks from the bookstore, hoping to find the house.

1 Like

After finishing the pizza, Athena put the plate next to a few other dirty ones.
“Go to sleep.” she told Era.

1 Like

Streke entered the Forge. “Decay? Ekimu?”
He added, “sorry for the intrusion. any body seen the collected? I want to make sure he won’t go after Blaze again.”
Dakron stood behind Streke.

2 Likes

Vladin looked at the new comers.
Friends of Blaze? he thought for himself. They were not part of the initial group. What is their purpose here?
“Uhm, hi!” Vladin said, presenting himself. “Two questions: first, who are you? Second, who’s ‘Collected’?”

1 Like

“Streke, and this is Dakron.”
Dakron waves in the direction of Vladin’s voice.
"The collected is a black guy, with a creepy voice and he wants Makuta back for some reason.
Dakron signed something, and Streke translated, “the collected is bad.”

2 Likes

Vladin looked a little confused at the funny duo. The being they described was either a threat or… well… Tekan. Or Dark. Or both. Vladin decided to ignore this Collected for now, until unless he either proves to be a threat, or until he was going to see it with his own eyes.
“Yeah… And what are you doing here? Are you new apprentices?” he asked, wanting to know more about the two.

2 Likes

“From what I understand,” Blaze said, “They were just visiting the city when they saw Collected and got mixed up in the encounter. I brought them here so they would be safe if he did end up attacking.”

1 Like

“OK, time out.” Vladin said, making the time out sign with his hands. “Who actually is this Collected?” he said, becoming a little confused, but having the confirmation that the two strangers were not lying.

2 Likes

“If I had to take a guess,” Blaze answered, “I’d say he is similar to Sun-Eater and Lightkeeper in that it could be some form of living mask.”

“But a few other things have gotten me more curious.” He said," the runes and techniques he has been using remind me of what Adun(?) and his fellow Ancient Mask Makers recorded in their notes as found in the book I received from Lightkeeper as a gift for helping bring him and Sun-Eater back together as a family." He explained.

“Then there’s his vocal quirks which suggest either a high level of crazy or that, as his name suggests, he is some sort of amalgamation of multiple living masks and that Sun Eater and/or Lightkeeper are part of it in some way.” He finished.

It was all speculation on his part but it was very strange just what this entity has displayed so far.

2 Likes

Vladin listen to Blaze closely, trying to process the information.
“Can I see him?”

1 Like

“You may look but try to not do more than that; he’s the one forging various items right now.” He said, remembering the unusual mask that looked like it was made from a tree.

2 Likes

“Aha…” Vladin said, remembering that Blaze didn’t revealed who was using the Forge instead of Ekimu.

1 Like