Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Sonata was behind him, ready to follow.

@TheMOCingbird
Melody and Dax chatted for a while, waiting for Symphony and Sonata. They kept watch of the two year old in the meantime.

Vladin entered inside and looked for Symphony.

1 Like

Jaspar shrugs. “It’s a good way to get to know someone. For example, I once spent five months in the deserts of-” Lync cuts in with an aggravated groan, and the stone villager can’t help but chuckle.

“I am not sitting through this story again,” Lync insists, mask buried in one hand.

Jaspar shakes his head, giving Ilza a playful look that communicates something along the lines of some people. “Regardless,” he continues, “I’m just nosy.” He glances around the room, taking note of a few things. “I guess there’s a library buried somewhere under tall this snow?”

Ekimu crouches, trying to put himself in the entity’s line of sight, if possible. “Now… what do you call yourself?” Blaze had already given him an answer, sure, but the old Mask Maker was curious to see whether this “Collected” would agree with Blaze’s account.

6 Likes

We are The Collected.” He replied with a low growl, his tone, eyes, and stance still wary as he glanced between the two left in the room.

3 Likes

Ekimu nods. “Is that all you are?” He keeps his tone level, gravelly voice smooth and hopefully calming.

1 Like

NoHelp usMaybePerhapsWe don’t rememberwere something else once..” He tried to reply, the distorted aspect of his voice acting up for a sudden as he gave a small, but violent twitch.
Quickly recovering and giving a quick, irritable, “Yes.” In reply.

2 Likes

Ekimu nods. “Indeed. Now, if you would follow me, there are quarters prepared for you elsewhere.” He sweeps one hand in a gesture motioning to the door.

1 Like

At this The Collected seemed surprised, a look of confusion fully overtaking his previous wariness as he asked, “A gift? No tricks? No traps? No attacks?” In noticeable confusion.

2 Likes

As this happened Skipper(Disquised as an Ice Okotan) had entered the forge as he is on his way through the corridors he sees Ekimu standing there. to not get directly spotted he hid behind a stack of boxes with ores minerals and other mask making related items

2 Likes

Ekimu pauses, considering his response. “I must ask that you remain within your room, at least for the time being. As long as you do so I will do my best to make your stay comfortable.”

1 Like

Skipper peaks out a small bit from behind the boxes and tries to listens to what is said.

2 Likes

So long as The Blaze shall still lead us we shall listen.” He replied, his wary focus lessened, but still remaining, and more than enough to catch the ‘Okotans’ movement.

2 Likes

Streke stood awkwardly in the group.
“So… we could get a drink? and talk? Get to know each other?”
@BlackBeltGamer98
@Toa_Vladin
@Runa
@Jcton

2 Likes

Hitora shrugged. “Sure.”

Keya perked up. 'Yeah! Let’s go get wasted!"

“I’ll make sure she doesn’t drink too much.” Hitora whispers.

“Hey!” Keya said in response, to which Hitora just chuckled.

4 Likes

Unfortunately for Skipper, while he was completely invisible from Ekimu’s gaze, he was not from Gladius. Suddenly suspicious, the ‘ice’ Okotan turned and caught a glimpse of Skipper’s head barely peeking out from behind the boxes. He braced his massive sword and approached the stack.

4 Likes

Ekimu nods. “You shall have the opportunity to speak with Blaze, worry not.” He motions once again for the Collected to exit the room, only for Gladius to move. The mask maker tightens his grip on his hammer.

“Is something the matter, Gladius?”

3 Likes

Dakron nodded in response to Keya.

1 Like

“Y-yes, it’s, uh, further into the town. Main reason I go there, other than the vendors… b-but anyway, I don’t want to keep you, w-what are these questions you speak of?”

3 Likes

Jaspar glances back to Lync, who shrugs. He turns back to Ilza, shifting slightly. “Well, have you done any reading on the Shadow Realm?”

2 Likes

“There’s someone hiding there.” Gladius said, pointing towards the pile of boxes. “He’s pretty bad at it.”

3 Likes