Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

She gives a “so-so” gesture.

“I know how it sucked up the old capital and that M-Makuta’s there on an e-extra long v-vacation, heh…”

3 Likes

Ekimu raises his hammer. “Whoever you are, reveal yourself,” he commands.

Jaspar smiles, and even Lync rolls her eyes at the quip.

“That’s one way to put it,” Jaspar agrees. “But would you happen to know anything else? Any texts that mention it, indecipherable tablets that allude to it, anything?”

3 Likes

“I’ll join you.” Blaze said.

3 Likes

Streke nodded happily.
“Any other takers?”

1 Like

Symphony nods in agreement,
“Sounds good.”

@Toa_Vladin
Sonata followed suit a few feet behind Vladin.

Capella hung from a tree limb, upside down. She looked down at Andhera Geet and asked,
“How did you know about Geet’s killer? I never said anything about him and his gravestone didn’t have any inclination that Geet was murdered.”
Andhera nods in response,
“I learned because it’s been centuries since anyone has really needed to defend themselves against a telepath. I can read your mind and that was the most prominent thought in your mind.”
She stretched her arms out, her legs holding onto the said branch,
“So, I’m guessing there’s a way for me to block you out of my brain? I’m surprised you were so easy with the information.”
Andhera shrugs,
“I have enough to give you a good reason to join, from what I could tell you’re a fairly decent warrior yourself and so I believed it be best to have help in my search.”
Capella,
“So, you promised something I couldn’t reject and would easily accept. The terms still are in my favor…”
Andhera smiles,
“It’s better that way. Oh…do you have a map I can borrow?”
Capella replies,
“I only have one…but I can by a new one at the Jungle Capital.”

1 Like

Streke grinned. “Right, then. Where’s the best bar around here?”

2 Likes

@Ghid, @jayzor17 The Ice okotan stepped out from behind the boxes after being spotted if they looked to his face he was a bit startled by Ekimu raising his voice but he did as the mask maker said. “Hello, is this timing bad, now?” He lyingly asks as not to be figured out who it was because that would mean his own death with the collected just in the other room. “Great Ekimu, I come here with request 4 u I need new “powerless” mask.” He said articulating Powerless as to seem less suspicious.

2 Likes

She massages her mask in thought, giving unintelligible “ums” and “ahs” as she racked her brain for any scrap she might’ve read on the subject. Eventually, she seemed to come to a decision.

“N-not that I can think of, s-sorry.”

3 Likes

Vladin heard Symphony voice and approached by him, expecting Sonata to follow.
“You have visitors.” he said when the former antagonist showed up in his visual feild.

1 Like

The Collected gave a small twitch as the ‘Okotan’ spoke, staring at him with a look of struggling recognition.

As if something was screaming at him that the ‘okotan’ was known to him, but he just couldn’t understand why.

3 Likes

Seeing that Vladin was now with the group again, he looked confused at the new Okotoan.
“Who is he?” Vladin asked the ones present.

1 Like

The Ice okotan saw the collected and tried his hardest to avoid eye contact with him.

1 Like

Streke looked confused. “Who’s who?”

1 Like

Gladius’ eyes narrowed. Here was a fellow with some peculiar lisp, as well as an incomplete and lacking manner of speech - he busted up his grammar at least twice - and his particular articulation of the word ‘powerless’… This fellow was up to mischief, and nothing else.

“Yes, Ekimu is currently preoccupied.” Gladius said, his voice heavy and his manner still imposing. “If you would have the goodness to wait by the door.” He gestured to the only place Skipper could have originated from.

4 Likes

“Will do” Skipper said doing a 180 and walking towards the exit. He glanced over his shoulder to find that the collected was still there so he quickly stared down into the ground walking with his hands in his pocket.

2 Likes

The Collected continued to twitch, lowly muttering to himself before uttering, “… We do not like him.” With a glare as the ‘Okotan’ left.

2 Likes

Vladin jump up when he heard the sudden voice.
“What are you doimg here?”

1 Like

Blaze hid the satchel containing the Mask of Decay in his own pack and walked up to Symphony, “Perhaps we could visit your family?” He asked, wanting to see how everyone was doing and to have a moment of normal life before the inevitable crap hits the fan and catapults things into another adventure.

2 Likes

“We were supposed to go.” Vladin reminded him.

1 Like

ooc: You’re outside with Blaze, right?

Streke answered, “I’m going to get a drink with these guys. Wanna come?”

1 Like