Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Vladin started heading towards Icar’s house.

2 Likes

Icar would be at home, looking over a paper one of his friends asked him to proofread.

1 Like

At some point, he may hear Vladin knocking at his door.

2 Likes

Icar went to answer it.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin, @meepinater “It’s up ahead in a smaller town probably along a highway leading to the capital, Tarkur never were clear with his directions.” Śhe tells Athena before changing the subject “I must say that you weren’t very nice towards that okotan earlier. I know it isn’t really in my place to pry in this stuff but you sure everything’s fine? I mean he just wanted help.” She explains a bit of irritation could be found in Era’s voice.

Tarkur arrived in the Ice capital he hopped of his gucko and made it to town he’d probably would have more luck finding out the exact location of the explosion from there.

Azure tried to keep herself up even though her hurting body as she struggled a male voice came from the being who owned the fiery red legs that were floating in front of her. “Hello, pathetic one.” He uttered seemingly amused by what he said. Azure groaned in pain before asking “Who are you? and what are you?”. The being laughs “I’m your alter ego.” He said not giving a clear answer. “I would have expected something nicer” Azure comments as she draws her sword to swing at the being in mid-swing he grabbed it unhurt by the magma blade lifting her from the ground. “As I said pathetic.” He says flinging her away to the side.

Azure tried to get up again knowing she was now one sword short she decided to be a bit more defensive. “Why are you here?” She asks gazing over the fiery red floating mini mayhem in front of her. He shared many similarities to Azure despite his robot arm, different color scheme and added bulk. Another noteworthy trait was his orange eyes glowing with hatred towards anything that lives. This eyes where at the moment staring coldly and lifelessly at Azure. “Give me an answer.” She utters a bit frustrated by the mini mayhem’s silence. “I don’t need to you’ll find out in time If you’re not all too stupid that is.” He said a touch of arrogance was present in his voice as he grinned at her. “Okay, you totally stinks as an alter ego.” Azure comments. The being chuckled, “You’d think you can beat me with jokes, think again.” He said hovering over with incredible speed launching his arm towards Azure’s face. She dodges and charges to try and make him fall. He responds by grabbing her once again this time throwing her directly down. Annoyed by this Azure quickly turned invisible and tried to flank him to no avail the snow had been giving away her position and it wasn’t long before the being grounded her again.

2 Likes

Streke listened with rapt attention.

1 Like

He would find Vladin, smiling widely.
“Hello, sir! Do you remember me?”

She ignored the second part about Streke and walked towards the city, using Era’s indications.

2 Likes

Streke continued following them at a distance. "What are they up to now?

1 Like

“Hey, I tried to make you talk the nice way but I guess I’ll have to do this the hard way.” Era said in response to Athena ignoring her question. “I don’t think its appropriate of you to talk to people so rudely. Secondly why are you so fixated on being a jerk towards everyone?” She asked with seriousness in her tone

1 Like

She stopped. She inhaled and then turned to Era.
“Listen: firstly, we are here for a reason. To find your friend, Azure. You want to find her, right? Right. I am not going to let a random stranger, that is clearly wanting to bother us, to… well… bother us. If everything goes on schedule, we should be back in the Region of Water with Azure by tomorrow night. Now, before you are going to tell me ‘Oh, well she was only asking for help’ (she said, imitating Era’s voice) well then explain why he wanted to eagerly to know about our job? Hm? In the nutshell, I am not going to stop everything, just because a random stranger, who has nothing better to do, stops us in the middle of our road just for indications! Secondly, call me rude one more freaking time and I’ll show you how I ACTUALLY AM when I am rude!”
She said, before turning away and leaving. Now, depending on how much she heard about Athena, from Tarkur, Ghabix, or maybe the other adventurers, this short monologue would seem very strange and inappropriate for Era. Three years ago Athena was this nice and helpful figure, one who would never say something like this.

1 Like

Streke listened to Athena’s monologue. “that really hurts my feelings…” he muttered to himself.

2 Likes

Era never heard much about how Athena was 3 years ago though she could tell something was off with her but she shrugged it off. She turned around and opened her bag, She took out a pen and paper as well as an compass. She wrote a note for Streke(@meepinater) "If you find this feel free to take this it might help you with directions and to clearly read that map of yours. P.s where ever the red arrow points should be north. P.p.s I’m sorry for my “friend” I think she’s just having it rough right now. - Era. Afterwards she went back to following Athena.

1 Like

OOC: OK, how could she write a note for a person she’ve never seen before?
IC: Athena continued walking.

1 Like

Streke, from his hiding spot, watched Era. He quickly ran and grabbed the note and compass, and read it. “Oh! That was nice.” He stored the two items away. “But still, I wonder what they’re doing.” he ran back to his hiding spot.

2 Likes

OOC: First and foremost I just wrote that the note was for Streke for clarification in universe Era would only know what he looked like since I would say she was present when they meet him earlier.

IC; Era continued following checking once in awhile if the note was gone. It was gone and she turned back facing the direction she was going with a smile. “It did some good I hope.” She thought for herself.

2 Likes

OOC: My question remains, tho. I guess I’ll have to overlook this, but it doesn’t really make much sense.
IC: The respective town could be seen in the distance.

1 Like

Streke followed the two, continuing to hide and sprint from cover to cover.

1 Like

Era continued walking.

1 Like

“Is this your town?” she said, visibly calmer.

1 Like

“Could be, we’ll need to reach the outskirts first. It should be located there.” She replied a bit calmer as well she headed in the direction she mentioned.

1 Like