Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

She nodded and entered the city.

1 Like

They reached the outskirts and on the road up ahead they could see this lamp post with weld marks on it and a bar next to it.

1 Like

Streke followed curiously.

1 Like

“I presume that is the post we are looking for.”

1 Like

“This is the place alright.” She comments.

1 Like

“Then shall we?” she asked, tilting her head towards the entrance.

1 Like

“After you” She agreed.

1 Like

“Yes,” he said, “Vladin, right?”

1 Like

She entered inside.

“Yup.”
he said, raising his hand.

1 Like

Era entered too. The bar looked like any old bar you’d find in movies with dart boards, pool tables and a wide arrange of seats both around the counter and sofas in the corners.

3 Likes

Andhera would most likely be standing in the main hall of the Temple of Creation.

“Please, come in.” Icar said, shaking Vladin’s hand.

1 Like

“Now what?” she asked Era.

Rena was next to him.

“Thank you.” Vladin said nodding and entering inside.

1 Like

“Find the bartender.” She answered

OOC: GTG

1 Like

She nodded and went to the bar.

1 Like

Andhera glances at her,
“You’re persistent.”

Melody held her arms around Sonata for what seemed like hours. It hurt to be there, by she knew it would hurt even more to be away. The tears had dried up much earlier and the two simply sat, side by side in silence.

Capella and Dax walk up the stairs to the Temple of Creation, they chat along their way up, making simple conversation.

Symphony soon takes down all the other flags and replaces them with the same mark. He heads to the city square and calls out to all those hear,
“Hear me now, okotans of ice! I am Orchestra, the one who caused the incident at the floating arena, the one who attacked the bystanders and tossed the arena onto the ground! My master the Puppeteer, ruler of the DARK MIST, is now taking possession of the Ice Region. If you fail to surrender yourself then face me now! If you can stand to my might and defeat me, then you’ll be free of the Puppeteer.”
(@jayzor17)

OOC: I don’t think I can reasonably control any NPCs in this scenario, so if someone can that would be great.

2 Likes

Earlier that day Dark Blade packed up their camp and began journeying to the capital of the region of ice. They had exhausted the last of their bandit bounties, and the city leaders would usually have a job for them. @BrokenAxels

1 Like

Icar closed the door behind him and led him to the living room, “Hungry?” He asked Vladin.

Blaze seemed concerned about something.

1 Like

Streke entered the bar not long after.
He looked around and saw Era and Athena. He quickly took cover at a table, his back facing Athena. He kept his head turned, however, keeping her in sight.

1 Like

Blaze’s gaze drifted towards Andhera. This entity seemed to know much about Ekimu, Makuta and even shadows, if his constant smokey form was anything to go by.

Who and what are you? he thought as he tried to spot any distinct, identifying details to help solve these questions.

1 Like