Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Andhera looks back up at him,
“You can ignore that.”

“What will happen to me?” He asked, not realizing he spoke aloud as his fears of Ekimu’s reaction to his forbidden experiments returned.

1 Like

Andhera responds,
“I can’t predict the future kid.”

He sat down, his mind now fretting over what may be.

1 Like

Andhera responds to his actions,
“I’m not a councilor.”

Blaze just looks defeated.

1 Like

Kryuna gazes up in distaste at the flags, and then the figure. She had see that insignia before, though she did her best to keep it out of her home region. She drew her elemental blaster, and slowly walked up to where Orchestra was, the other members of Dark Blade gathering behind her. She spat on the ground near one of the flagpoles, straightening her back, and looked him in the eye, saying, “I won’t surrender.”

2 Likes

Orchestra smiles underneath the armor. He laughs,
“Really now, that’s going to be interesting.”

“If I win, you leave this whole region, burn those cursed flags, and tell The Puppeteer she isn’t welcome here.” Kryuna said calmly but sternly. By now a small crowd had gathered around the two.

1 Like

Orchestra asks,
“Do you know who I am?”

Dakron continued exploring the City of the Mask Makers.

1 Like

“A spineless pawn of someone more powerful, who you’re willing to grovel at the feet of.”

3 Likes

Orchestra looks around, trying to see she was talking to. He eventually says,
“You’re talking to me? Did you forget what I did at the floating arena and how I dominated my opponents? I’m not a spineless pawn, and the Puppeteer is most definitely weaker than me. The person you described is her puppet, but I’m her slave…”

1 Like

“Why?” She asks bluntly, her finger still on the trigger of her blaster.

1 Like

“Why what? Why am I a slave. The first difference is a slave has no choice, while a puppet made a choice. Obviously, I’m saying I’d rather get my job done, because I have no choice in the matter.”

1 Like

“There’s always a choice.” Kryuna said, staring him in the eye with her only good one.

1 Like

Orchestra sighs,
“Sometimes there’s no good choice and you’re left with nothing…This is getting tiresome…It’s better to fight than to talk this out…honestly, I would say more, but I don’t think I have he luxury of time anymore…”
He draws a sidesword (a single edged sword) and teleports behind the Dark Blade,
“Your gun won’t help.”

1 Like

Kryuna spun around on her heel and fired an icy shot on where she heard his voice coming from.

1 Like

Orchestra had already disappeared. He reacted to her spinning and disappeared into shadows. He appeared behind a separate Dark Blade member,
“May be I should take you all out…one by one…”

Kryuna gave him a look with daggers in her eye. “I’m the only one who challenged you. You only fight me, leave everyone else out of this.” She said as she threw away her blaster in favor of her short sword and dagger.

1 Like