Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Leave now, and tell the Puppeteer to never come here again.” Kryuna said, as she slowly circled him.

1 Like

Orchestra laughs,
“Why? You haven’t even scratched me yet.”
He glances at Reige who was moving towards them. (@Tarkur)
Orchestra grabs his dagger and grips his sidesword tightly"I’d rather not do this…"

“If you don’t want to then just leave. No one’s stopping you.”

1 Like

Orchestra responds,
“That’s not what I meant.”
He disappears. Appearing to her right, he strikes at her shoulder with his dagger and kicks with his left foot, trying to trip her up.

She dodges the knife, but the kick trips her up a little and she stumbles forward, but manages to stay on her feet.

1 Like

He gives her no room to counter attack by thrusting with his sidesword, aiming for her shoulder, again.

She hadn’t fully regained her balance, so when she dodged his attack by stepping to the left she stumbled to the ground. As quickly as possible she made kick for his legs to knock him down.

1 Like

Orchestra jumps over the kick. He disappears while he jumps, so he wouldn’t be in a bad spot. He would appear two feet away from Kryuna, specifically her head. He held both his weapons tightly, not loosening his grip,
“Will you yield?”

“No, I won’t yield. And you don’t need to ask again.” She said, waiting for him to make his move.

OOC How is he able to teleport again?

1 Like

OOC: shadow cloak, it’s in his sign up sheet. It’s basically an advanced version of what Umurak had.

IC: Orchestra sighs,
“Well, now I have no choice but to kill you. I guess I need to keep it quick then.”

1 Like

As it unfolded a blade of magma shaped like a fire emitted from Reige’s robotic lower arm. As he approached them he prepare his sword aiming to be able to disarm the okotan with the weapons by cutting them apart with one clean swing. “Hello, imbeciles.” He states alerting them of his presence. @Jcton, @TheMOCingbird

1 Like

Orchestra disappears before the swing could hit. Reige would effectively be swinging at air. Orchestra laughs,
“And so you break the rules of our duel! You’re such a hypocrite lady!”
His voice came from behind Reige.

OOC:
For reference:
Orchestra = Symphony

Reige simply chuckled at the absurdity of that claim. “I didn’t come here to help anyone in there 1 on 1 duel. I came here because this area has a high concentration of something I need, just like how you half-robotic meat-bags need food.” He states bluntly before making a move towards Kryuna(@TheMOCingbird) with his sword in full swing towards her.

1 Like

Orchestra would appear in front of the sword. He dropped his dagger and lifted his left hand to catch the sword.

1 Like

The magma from the swords blade would slowly burn Orchestras hand as it touch it. Reige lifted an eye brow as he watched the okotan stopping the sword. “A foolish move indeed.” He said unamused as he launched his knee towards Orchestras stomach

1 Like

Kryuna stood up, obviously upset at Reige’s sudden appearance. It was clear she could have taken a swipe at Orchestra, but she didn’t. She obviously had some sense of justice, but she was not giving the impression of backing down. She turned to Reige and drew her sword. “Stay out of this.”

2 Likes

Orchestra laughs as his hand burns,
“Foolish? Is it foolish for an undead to use his body to his advantage?”
He swings his sidesword to cut Reige’s leg, using his right hand. Orchestra growls,
“Don’t even think about taking my prey…”

1 Like

“Oh your a funny one aren’t you.” He said over Orchestras shoulder. “You see I don’t need to fight you to get what I want it is just more fun that way.” He continues as Orchestras sword hit passing through his leg. Reige seemed unaffected by this and he chuckled. “Being not mortal has its quirks alright I’ll give you that.”

1 Like

Orchestra chuckles,
“I agree, it does have its own advantages, though it has even more disadvantages.”
Orchestra disappears into shadow and his sidesword would be heading at Reige’s head from behind.

1 Like

Once again the sword passes through the head and Reige seemed unaffected by the blow. “As I said not mortal.” He said turning around swinging his sword at full speed towards him.
“Not so tough now, huh? we all have a back side a part of us that makes us wanna burst into flames. What is yours? A dead close on?, Regrets?, Problematic relationships?, Anger management issues? or fear of losing someone? Whatever it is I’ll find out soon enough and then I’ll have what I’m here for.” He asks Orchestra.

1 Like