Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Kryuna turned toward him, short sword in hand. “Stand down.” She said as she stared into his eyes.

2 Likes

Reige grinned and continued towards her sword still on stand by.

1 Like

She planted her feet firmly in the ground, and raised her blade, taking up a defensive stance.

OOC What is special about Reige? Like, what are his powers.

1 Like

OOC: He consumes energy from negative emotions such as frustration anger and rage to gain power and become stronger. He can float. He has a magma sword that is basically his right arm. He can sense negative emotions and he can change between a solid and unsolid form at will.

“Oh I promise I’ll go easy on you.” He says as he closes in on Kryuna drawing his sword to slice at her.

1 Like

“Thanks.” She said sarcastically, unmoving, waiting for him to strike first.

He does so as he swings his sword towards her waist area.

She made a quick jump back to dodge the blow.

There’s a whoosh past the two, as an axe lands between the both of them. Hiraeth sighs. I missed. Dang. He jumps off the pillar, landing a dozen feet or so away from them. He picks up his axe and pulls out his shield. “I’ve always hated the cliche entrances. Not exactly my forte.”

4 Likes

“Hmm… amusing.” he comments before charging in for a second attack.

Kryuna turns to look at Hiraeth, the faintest of smiles playing across her face, before turning her attention back to Reige just in time to jump to the side, out of the way of the second attack. She then closed in with a light side strike with her short sword.

@TheMOCingbird, @BrokenAxels “Oh… I see you brought company.” Reige tells Kryuna seemingly unimpressed. “Well I’ll be having fun taking you both out.” He comments. The sword cut him and he lets out a grunt

Hiraeth doesn’t respond, but instead gets into a defensive stance. There are two of them. Why is only one attacking?

Kryuna goes in for another stabbing strike.

OOC gtg

OOC: Who’s the second one? is it Orchestra or am I missing something?

@TheMOCingbird The swords go through him like if nothing was in its way he laughed at it. “Thought you could stab me, how pitiful.” he states

1 Like

Kryuna at first seems a little surprised, but a look of sheer determination rolls over her face. She had an idea. “Well, I figured it was worth a try. What are you doing here anyway?”

1 Like

Ooc: yeah

IC: Hiraeth is surprised when the sword goes through Reige. “You’re not Okotan, are you?”

1 Like

Dakron nodded.

While The Collected did ask a small number of questions, they were few and far between, and typically more oriented towards specific techniques, and certain materials Ekimu used… along with a small number of… shall we say ‘criticisms’ towards some of said techniques, material choices, and mixes.

As the… ‘newcomer’ appeared he had… lets put it as ‘taken advantage of the situation’. Quickly moving to sort through any of the… ‘tools’ he’d made earlier in his odd ‘fugue’ smelting state from earlier that created that… ‘living’ mask.

He had apparently been searching for something specific, but whatever it was he’d found it already.

1 Like

@BrokenAxels, @TheMOCingbird “Oh of course not I’m part mini mayhem actually.” He explains his tone a bit more cheerful but not in the good way but the more maniacal way. “My purpose, its to torture those who can’t keep them self in check.” he answers Kryuna.

“And just who are you to decide who can and can’t keep themselves in check? What’s your definition of in check?” Hiraeth questions.

2 Likes