Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“More qualified than you.” Reige replies, “Also I can sense when people goes to far or does things that should not be done.” He explains.

Hiraeth sighs. “You really are a fool.”

1 Like

“Follow me.” He said as he stood up to look for Rena.

Ekimu glances from the Collected to Blaze.

“You will be back later, Blaze?” he asks.

“I’m going to check on Rena; make sure she’s safe.” Blaze said as he passes Ekimu.

(@Toa_Vladin)

1 Like

“Well, do you feel like I’m out of check?” Kryuna said, continuing the conversation.

1 Like

“I no longer sense your frustration. Though I’d like to be certain.” He states withdrawing his sword.

“So you claim to sense emotions?”

“Yes, frustration, anger and rage most prominently. I sense it all over the Island in large quantities and all I need to do is pick the sources of the strongest emotions and conquer them.” He explains as he hovers away a bit from the two okotans.

“Then you should visit the fire region, now they have unbareable tempwrs.” She said as she slowly circled around him, staying in front of him.

“Which direction?” He says trying to sense the so called tempers she was referring to.

@BrokenAxels “Far south of here.” She said to Reige with a nod. In actuality the nod was meant for Hiraeth, signaling him to take a shot with his throwing axe while Reige had his back turned and was distracted.

Reige changed his direction so that he was facing south trying to sense something. He has a grin on his face.

Dakron followed Blaze.

The Mask Maker nods as Blaze walks away. He stares up at Erebos for a moment before deciding that the hunter would stay still for a moment. Instead he crosses the room to where The Collective has been rummaging through his materials.

“I see you have been productive,” Ekimu says. (@KAI_BORG)

2 Likes

Hiraeth aims his axe at the back of Reiges knee. He throws the axe. Please let this work

3 Likes

@TheMOCingbird, @BrokenAxels The axe would barely miss its target but it still manages to get stuck in Reige’s lower leg. In pain he growls as he activates his sword and turns around he stares at the two of them, “Oh… You’re gonna regret that.” He states as he charges at them the axe still stuck in his leg.

Kryuna readies her sword to block, taking up a defensive stance.

@TheMOCingbird Reige aimed for Kryuna’s swords blade as he swings his sword for an attack.

She braced herself to block the sword blow with her blade.