Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

The sword cut the blade cleanly in half as it sliced through it like butter. Reige then proceeds to slice at the now disarmed Kryuna.

Kryuna jumped back, surprised at the ease that Reige was able to cut through her blade. She would have to take him on a range. She sprinted to her cross bow, which was on the ground a few meters away.

1 Like

Reige follows her sword ready to strike.

Hiraeth jumps in front of Reiges, slicing downwards at him with his axe. He aims his shield up to (try to) block whatever counterattack Reige would have had to offer

1 Like

Kryuna took this opportunity to snatch up her crossbow, and readied it to fire at Reige.

1 Like

@BrokenAxels, @TheMOCingbird Reige puts his sword in front of the axe in defence effectively cutting it in half. “Pathetic, my last two opppnents at least had the decency to have durable weapons.” He says as he rips the other axe stuck in his leg out with a painful hiss. He then took the axe and sliced down towards Hiraeth.

Hiraeth rolls to the side, keeping his shield up

Ooc: you do know destroying our characters equipment is technically an autohit right?

1 Like

Kryuna attempted to take a slash at his back while he was focussed on fighting Hiraeth.

1 Like

OOC: @BrokenAxels Tbh I did not know that. So I’ll avoid doing it from now on.

@TheMOCingbird, @BrokenAxels IC: Reige got hit in the back it hurt him pretty badly as it cut a rather large scar in his back the pain made him drop the axe. Hiraeth could see that it was now an opportunity for him to strike.

1 Like

Hiraeth picks up the axe, staring at it for a second. He slices down at Reige.

1 Like

OOC:

If you mean his sword its currently mounted to his arm so that would be a bit hard. If you mean the axe however it would be a bit easier

IC: Reige hasn’t completely recovered yet and takes the hit in the shoulder of his sword arm. After being hit twice he began shaking his body drastically to get the okotans to back of so that he would be able to get some wiggle room

OOC[quote=“Tarkur, post:1664, topic:47931”]
After being hit twice he began shaking his body drastically to get the okotans to back of
[/quote]

Like, how would that do anything? I’m just confused as to what you mean.

IC Kryuna took this opportunity to sheather her great sword and ready her crossbow, firing an elemental bolt at his back.

1 Like

OOC: You’ll have to excuse my lame writing. :sweat_smile: What he tried to do was just to get Kryuna and Hiraeth to back away with his now totally limb arm with a magma sword attach to it flaling around. I would at least consider that hazard.

IC: Reige tries to get out of the situation trying to recover himself from the continuous wounds he had been receiving had weakened him.

1 Like

Ooc: yeah I goofed

IC: Hiraeth looks at him flaying around and backs up a few feet, waiting for him to stop.

1 Like

Reige continued backing away slowly stopping his flailing. “I guess I’m done here, I’ll give you credit for not being totally pathetic in combat.” He states as he begins moving away from them slowly but steadily increasing his speed.

Kryuna fired another shot, but it had missed due to Reige already being too far away. She muttered something under her breath before turning back to Hiraeth. “You ok?” @BrokenAxels

Jevis went back to his home. It was fairly secluded in a more dumpy part of the fire region. He place the chest on his table and sat down on a simple cushion. He had money, but she was still out there, and he wouldn’t stop till he found her.

“besides the broken axe, I’ll be fine. Are you okay?” He asked her as he picked up the fragments of his axe.

2 Likes

Kryuna moved her arm in a circular motion, with her hand on her shoulder. “Yeah… just a little beat up. At least no one else seemed to have gotten hurt during the fight.” She said looking around.

1 Like

“that’s good to hear” he sighs in exhaustion. “I’m sure if it’s something minor some bandages would do fine”

1 Like

“Nah, I’m fine. It’s only a bruise.” She went over to her broken blade. She would have to buy another one, again.