Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

After her swing, Ilza goes (rather foolishly) straight for her again, trying to tackle the sword out of her grip.

1 Like

“For the help, it was some group in the big city. But they were too preoccupied, and I had not the time to waste.”

“What? No.” Hitora told him. “In fact, I’m pretty sure I’m older than him technically, but that’s besides the point. What are you doing in this city?” He asked, trying not to intrude on whatever tactics Ekimu was using, but feeling he needed to say something, since he was addressed.

“Yeah! What he said!” Keya said after, not really knowing what else to say.

1 Like

@jayzor17, @Runa, @Ghid Azure noted Keya and Hitora as they spoke. She remained silent as her focus went once again to Ekimu and the lord of the skies.

Tarkur was bored he went around some bars taking a few drinks in the meantime waiting for Era and Athena

@Toa_Vladin The bartender waited for a response, “So what exactly dp you know about her?” Era asks him. “Not much she used to take care of the thugs around this area 3 years ago but after a while she just quit coming. Why I don’t know but I know that nobody seen her since.” He explains, “Explain this and its origins.” Era says showing off Azure’s shuriken. “That’s hers alright it got left behined here you see after her last bounty before she disappered. If you want to know her location I can’t help you. No one has seen her for 3 years she might as well be dead.” He concluded, Era looked at him with an annoyed glare and sighed “Guess I’ll just have too take you word for it.” She said standing up and picks up her backpack.

Skipper had the wonderful idea off leaving the city now that he had his mask back and his energy mostly restored a strange fixation in is head made him wanting to travel too the earth region.

Reige had been unable too find any mayor sources off negative emotions so he had only been able to regain small amount of his former strenght he was still determined to get his strenght back.

1 Like

Sonata leads them to the market street. She sees the Lord of Skies up ahead.

Erebos walks down the mountain heading into the Water Region. There he would once again search for ruins that might hold his mask, or that chain bearer who summoned Makuta.

Xol rests in the room, completely exhausted from his journey from his village at a non-stop pace. He lies on the bed and thinks of what he will do once he learns his Aunt’s and Uncle’s story. He even wonders if he has a cousin, but he doesn’t remember any news of his aunt and uncle ever raising a child. Though considering the family circumstances at the time it would make sense if his aunt or uncle didn’t tell a soul. He wonders what stories he will learn about his aunt, Aliyah Vulen Skarn, and his uncle, Granite Skarn.

Symphony was in a circular room. It was a prison cell, no roof, just bars and chains, preventing his leave. Well, he could leave, but he couldn’t without endangering his daughter. His plan was just beginning, now all he needed to do was wait for his surprise force. Symphony grins, hoping they will arrive soon, but who knows with the way the island is now.

Melody watches the Lord of Skies and Ekimu talk. She calmed down, seeing as the giant was peaceful compared to the last one she had seen.

1 Like

“Currently, I’m performing a key function of remaining upright in one place. It’s called standing.”

He cocked his head slightly. “Come to think of it, so are you…”[quote=“Jcton, post:1837, topic:47931”]
Sonata leads them to the market street. She sees the Lord of Skies up ahead.
[/quote]

The Skies was too preoccupied with Ekimu to notice their approach.

Kryuna would make a swing toward Ilza as she gets close, by the way Ilza was fighting, it was clear she had little to no experience in combat, so she didn’t as much try to kill, but keep her away.

OOC

Who is he talking about here?

1 Like

Ilza hops away from her blade again, growling in frustration. She looks around for anything that could potentially be thrown or used as a blunt instrument to attack with.

Tohi ends up deciding to go to the Region of Jungle, not sure what will await him there. He exits his hut before starting to run south towards the jungle.

3 Likes

“Preoccupied?”

There was a voice from up in the tree. Bramble was looking down from the branches, squatting quizzically on a larger branch, overlooking the conversation. “Say, you do look mighty different from anyone else here.”

1 Like

“It was part of my right of passage, and part from my own experimentation.” He said to the man on the branch. “And yes. I am not sure with what, though. They would not tell me.”

Kryuna stares at her, waiting for her to make her next move.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Vladin sat down on a sofa from Icar’s living room.
“So… Now you might be thinking what I am doing here.” He told the old man.

Icar nods, “Yes.”

“Well… In the last three years I tried to find my way in the word of… history I guess. After I kinda gave up my high rank in the Protector Family, I formed this passion for history. However, I am barely making any profit. I was wondering if you can help me.”

“You want to be an adventuring archeologist?” He asked.

Vladin nodded excitedly.
“Yes sir!”

“Great! He ran away! Now I need to find him!”
Rena said from inside the Forge. Blaze could have probably hear her.

“Well, you seem to be a good fighter, can survive in the wild but I must ask how well you can figure out problems.” Icar asked.

“Rena?” Blaze called, immediately heading to see if she was safe.

“What sort of problems?”

She was staying in front of a window, arms crossed, looking in the distance, frustrated.

“Solving puzzles left by our ancestors that include but are not limited to deadly traps, riddles and little to no clues aside from your own intuition.” Icar said.

“Rena!” Blaze said, worried, “Thank heaven you’re safe.”

1 Like

“Uhm… I’ve never been in such situations.”

Rena looked at him confused.