Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“I am going to my hotel room now. Do you want to come?”

“No, thank you,” Stranger politely declines. “I’ll wander around the City for a while longer.”

Skipper smiles “U Thanks.” He says taking a seat.

“No problem,” Sevik says.

Skipper then puts out three to four widgets on the table “Urs” He says motioning Sevik to sit down.

Sevik sits down. He slides the widgets back to Skipper.

“You can keep 'em,” he says.

Skipper pushes the Widgets back, “U showed Skipper food place, its urs.” He answers

Sevik sighs and accepts the widgets.

“OK, see you around!”
Ganoru said, heading to the hotel.

Stranger walks in the opposite direction.

Ganoru entered in the hotel and went to his room. He locked the door and threw the new armor away.
“This is going to be gooooooooood!”
He said in a sumbre tone.

Skipper smiles and enjoys his loaf of bread…

Sevik sits, looking around the bakery.

Skipper was stunningly fast and had already made it through have the loaf. “Yum…” He let’s out

“That was fast,” Sevik observes.

Arion took his cloak from his packpack and closed himself in a wardrobe, where there was dark. He used his cloak to teleport to the armor room from his house in the Region of Earth and changed the rusted Ganoru armor with his regular black armor. He took his sword, his riffle, and a scythe and teleported in a dark alley in the City. He jumped on the top of a house. It was day, so his shadows weren’t that steong, but they were dense enough to make him look like a black cloud.

Skipper smiles in response

Sevik gets himself a glass of water.

Arion was looking for any victim.

“Me thinks, me change body.” Skipper announces after finishing the loaf of bread…