Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Arion saw the curious being and jumped on a house closer to him.

“Can you only ■■■■■■■■■■ to resemble other people?” Sevik inquires, curious.

“No voice too.” Skipper says looking around for a body to lend, he finds one he thinks suitable and in a matter of second he is an armored water Okotan presumably an guard.

Arion was surprised by the powers of the beings. He drew his sword and kept it in the shadows.

“No, I mean: can you only copy other forms; or can you use that mask to make an original one?” Sevik clarifies.

Skipper looks at him confused, “u like mean this” He states in the tone of the water Okotans voice, he then turns back to his normal form and focuses on the shape of the mask of creation. His mask slowly transforms to a yellow Mask of creation. “Look!” He says happily.

“Sort of, yeah,” Sevik says.

“Money’s been being sent back to your home.” He said.

1 Like

Skipper smiles, before reshaping his mask to a G1 Komau in shape. He then lends the form of the water Okotan guard again. “Should out we be?” He asks

“Sure,” Sevik says with a shrug.

Skipper moves from his seat and heads out of the Bakery. “Me meet friend, friend meet me, what does it mean friendship maybe, me not know…” He thinks for himself.

Sevik follows.

Skipper looks around he wonders where he should go.

Arion decided not to attack the two for now and he headed to a random direction.

Skipper still can’t decide where to go…

Neither did Sevik; he didn’t have anywhere to be at the moment.

If he randomly looks up he can see Arion in his black shadows, looking like a tear in reality.

“Oh…” Skipper says seeing Arions shadow and he shape-shifts to it. “Sevik look me shadow thing!” he says turning around facing Sevik

@Chromeharpoon

1 Like

“Huh?” Sevik grunts as he looks up.

“Oh,” he calmly says as he spots Arion’s shadow aura, as well as Skipper imitating it. “well that’s not normal.”

OOC: Wait… He turned into a shadow cloud?