Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“Hopefully you’re right.”

Kryuin thanked Ekimu and walked back to the hotel. Arion could probably see him walking toward the hotel if he were to look out his window.

Skipper goes down the alleyway, “U, me explore here” Skipper says like he knows that Sevik is gonna follow

Sevik does so.

Skipper looks around while he floats down the alleyway. of course Sevik would not see what direction he was looking at but Skipper didn’t bother with that.

Sevik follows.

1 Like

Skipper turns around. He starts to investigate the area.

“Looking for anything in particular?” Sevik inquires.

“Me not looking important anything.” Skipper admits he sees another exit to the Alleyway and heads for it.

Sevik follows.

They the came out one block away from where the bakery was but that didn’t stop Skipper from analyzing everything he was able to see.

Sevik continues to follow along.

Skipper shrugs and looks at Sevik, “U want to do?” he asks

Sevik shrugs.

“I’ve got nothing in mind.”

“Ok…” Skipper shrugs standing there Okotans might find the shadow cloud peculiar but Skipper didn’t mind.

Neither did Sevik.

Skipper starts floating around in a circle.

Dax looks at Ekimu, (@Runa)
“Well, I guess I misjudged him. I owe you some widgets now.”
Dax smiles and laughs,
“I really need to hear what happened, since when do you hire arms? You have us guards at your disposal.”

Rye leaves the tavern and wanders. The word of the bounty he set spreads throughout the city. Someone else might hear of “Song’s” bounty. Rye sits in the main city square and sigh. When will I find someone? who can take that beast down!

Geet carefully climbs down the mountain, rocks tumble down. They’re in danger of a landslide. Melody and Capella are behind him, going slow.

Symphony watches Sonata finish her stew and asks if she wants seconds. She nods and watches him set down the slab of jerk, which was about gone. Symphony leaves to the next room and pours a bowl full, using the wooden ladle. He finds Sonata’s company to be warming. He doesn’t quite know why, but he’s happy as it is. He almost hopes that it would stay this way. Sonata sighs and smiles.

1 Like

“Well, the guards are for the cities. This hired help gets artifacts.” Ekimu chuckles.

Dax asks in a flat tone,
“Were the artifacts in danger? What causes you to worry? I’m sure you could summon an army if necessary…know this I will protect those that I can reach. I only need to be there so I can reach. I don’t want what happened twice to happen a third time to me, those kids have dealt with too much. If their burden is too heavy, let me carry it. I can’t bear to see them cry. Their senses will dull from the pain. I think it would be best for someone to take it from here and lift them from the hole, they’ll surely dig. I hope, Ekimu, that what you are doing is best for the next generations. I may not know the exact situation, but trust on me. Last I saw those kids they looked depressed and tired.”
Dax loosens his shoulders. He’s half expecting to get a cold tone or be yelled at.

1 Like