Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Skipper looks at her like if he was wondering why she was confused.

Rena tried to look as less confused as possible, but she was failing.

ā€œIā€™m just showing her around,ā€ Sevik says, ā€œintroducing her to everyone.ā€

Skipper changes his expression to a smile

ā€œOK.ā€

Dax stands at the doorway of the Forge. He wonders where Ekimuā€™s group is.

Rye goes to the city square and watches the townspeople pass by.

Geet continues down the mountain. Melody wanders down behind him, she takes in the jungle scenery in front of them and deeply sighs. Capella seems focused on something in her mind as she stumbles down. She catches herself and says sorry, and is a bit embarrassed.

Symphony looks at the sky, then looks at Sonata. He walks up to her, saying,
ā€œWe canā€™t stay here forever, it be best for us to move as soon as you are able to.ā€
Sonata nods, before falling asleep. Symphony sits by the bed, he has no intention of sleeping tonight.

Choroko was still at Renaā€™s villa with Vladin, Mark and Athena

(@Toa_Vladin)

Kryuin is about to knock on the villa door, but stops, deciding to give Athena some time with her family. Kryuin decides to go hunting, a pass time that he always found relaxing, but for some reason he felt on edge.

Jevis spots Blaze, Rena, and Gladius, and decides to walk past, seeing if he could get any information from them talking. @Toa_Vladin

1 Like

Skipper looks around he could maybe see Jevis walking by but it wouldnā€™t be something he would mind reallyā€¦

Mokuzai contemplates leaving the city but shrugs Maybe I can talk to Ekimuā€¦ I donā€™t think I met him. Iā€™m bored. If only a Vezon was here. He would be cracking jokes and thatā€™d be fun.

1 Like

Symphony waits during the night. Sonata is fast asleep. He waits at the cabin/hideout door. He lights a torch and hangs it by the door frame, on the outside. He watches the surrounding jungle and wishes the night would just disappear. He looks at the stars he can see. His body doesnā€™t feel tired, nor could he feel the physical pain from his body healing. He wonders what he is and what he could be. What if he could reach those stars and hold them? What could he become? Symphony flashes a brief smile. He watches the jungle. hoping nothing comes tonight.

Kavix sleeps soundly on the park bench.

Sevik stands near Blaze, Gladius, Rena, and Skipper. (@BlackBeltGamer98 @Tarkur @Toa_Vladin @Ghidora131)

Blaze was chatting with the others.

Rena was waiting a response.

OOC: what was she waiting for a response to?

OOC: She asked what Blazeā€™ve been up too.

IC: ā€œNot a ton, just enjoying the rest time Ekimu gave us all.ā€ He said.

She smiled.
ā€œAnd what are you going to do now?ā€

ā€œWell, I was off to my place to see how Karx and Tekan were doing as Iā€™m letting them stay over while in town.ā€ He said.

ā€œCan I come with you? I donā€™t have much to do back home.ā€