Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“So what you’ve been up to?”

“well, I actually had a dream about Gali” Choroko said. “I do miss her”

“Okay Skipper waits then.” He says

“You did?”

“yeah! I did, but the only thing I remember is that I was with her at the beach”

“Oh…”

“I know, it was weird”

Vladin didn’t say anything.

Dax waits for his answer, he wonders where Ekimu’s group could be. He thinks to himself, wondering what such a group is like and how strong they could grow to be.

Rye watches the city move as he sits in the city square. He hopes to catch a glance of Song, but he hasn’t seen him in the City of Mask Makers. Rye hopes that the bounty hunter will find the information that he needs.

Geet, Melody, and Capella make it down the mountain. They enter the jungle and head towards the jungle region capital. The look at the jungle plants, taking the journey slower than they would usually go.

Symphony watches the night pass by. He packs two bags, with supplies for the both of them. Sonata sleeps through the night. The rest eases the pain. Symphony prepares some jerky and some nuts for their journey. He grabs a map from the hideout and circles their destination, The capital of the fire region. He puts on a hunter’s disguise and waits by Sonata. He waits for morning to come.

Stranger continues to search for a place in which he can reside.

1 Like

“What do you mean?” He asks.

OOC: Did you mean to say “do you want some help?” Or am I missing some context again?

2 Likes

OOC: You’re not missing any context, m8.

OOC: I am going to presume you meant to ask if you wanted to help.

IC: Blaze nods, “It would be greatly appreciated.” He told her.

1 Like

OOC: Yes.
IC: Rena nodded and took the bad with food that Blaze gathered so far.

1 Like

“Thanks very much, Rena.” He said as he began heading back to his home.

“No problem!”

He smiles and soon they reach Blaze’s home. He knocks on the door, “Karx, Tekan!” He calls, “I’m back!” He begins to open the door.

(@KAI_BORG)

1 Like

Rena followed.

Kavix was still fast asleep in the park.

Sevik and Stranger had met up and were now wandering the city together.

2 Likes

@Chromeharpoon Skipper had followed Sevik, “Hello, Skipper my name and you?” He greets Stranger whom had arrived, he also introduced himself as well